Poland is home to one of the fastest-growing foodservice markets in Europe, with revenue in the foodservice profit sector rising at a CAGR of 4.0% from 2014-2016.
"Poland - The Future of Foodservice to 2021", published by GlobalData, provides extensive insight and analysis of the Polish Foodservice market over the next five years (2016-2021) and acts as a vital point of reference for operators or suppliers.
Request a sample of this report @ www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/497619
Byd?o i Powid?o
Carte d’Or Café
Green Caffé Nero
A rapidly expanding middle class, declining unemployment and ongoing economic growth has made Poland an intriguing expansion opportunity for international chains, with many well-known brands entering the market in recent years.
An oversaturation of restaurants in Warsaw has seen operators look beyond the capital and towards secondary cities.
Whilst growing global trends towards health can be seen across the foodservice market, it remains a mitigating factor, rather than a decisive motivator of outlet choice.
Food delivery leader pyszne.pl has experienced rapid growth in recent years, and takeaway meals are expected to become more prominent, especially among younger and less affluent consumers.
Browse the complete report @ www.orbisresearch.com/reports/inde…odservice-to-2021
The report includes -
- Overview of Poland's macro-economic landscape: Detailed analysis of current macro-economic factors and their impact on Poland’s foodservice market including GDP per capita, consumer price index, population growth and annual household income distribution.
- Growth dynamics: In-depth data and forecasts of key channels (QSR, FSR and Coffee & Tea Shops) within Poland’s foodservice market, including the value of the market, number of transactions, number of outlets and average transaction price.
- Customer segmentation: identify the most important demographic groups, buying habits and motivations that drive out-of-home meal occasions among segments of the Polish population.
- Key players: Overview of market leaders within the three major channels including business descriptions and number of outlets.
- Case Studies: Learn from examples of recent successes and failures within the Polish foodservice market.
- A blossoming middle class has made Poland an increasingly important market for international foodservice brands; however, Polish consumers display a lowered propensity to eat outside of the home in comparison to other CEE markets, with over half of those surveyed claiming to be limited by their budget.
- Quality, rather than health, has driven product innovation in recent years. This has benefited ‘trendy’ premium burger operators such as Bobby Burger, Guru Burger and Burger Factory.
- As growth slows across core markets (Western Europe, US) international coffee shop operators are turning their attention towards Poland. As a result, the market is filled with globally recognized coffee shop brands, including Starbucks, Costa Coffee and Second Cup.
Benefits of report
- Specific forecasts of the foodservice market over the next five years (2016-2021) will give readers the ability to make informed business decisions through identifying emerging/declining markets.
- Consumer segmentation detailing the desires of known consumers among all major foodservice channels (QSR, FSR, Coffee & Tea shops) will allow readers understand the wants and needs of their target demographics.
- Relevant case studies will allow readers to learn from and apply lessons discovered by emerging and major players within the Polish foodservice market.
Access report @ www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/discount/497619
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...