The report “Pet Food: Global Market Intelligence (2012-2021)” provides market intelligence on the different market segments, based on type, form, and geography. Market size and forecast (2012-2021) has been provided in the report.
The primary objectives of this report are to provide
1) comprehensive global market intelligence through detailed segmentation,
2) market size and forecasts, growth rates, market dynamics, industry structure and developments, market situation, trends,
3) detailed analysis of current dynamics and trends, key market players, and strategies in the market,
4) detailed value chain analysis and review of growth factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants,
5) provide emerging opportunities in the market and the future impact of major drivers and restraints of the market and,
6) support decision makers in making cost-effective business decisions.
Request a Sample copy of Report @ www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/246954 .
Executives in marketing, strategic planning and new product development will find such discussions in our reports pertinent and useful. Management consultants, investment bankers, manufacturers, distributors, suppliers, and regulatory authorities are amongst our regular clientele served.
The general data sources used in this report are company websites, trade association publications, regulatory authorities, journals, magazines, news websites, press releases, media publications, interaction with industry experts, company executives, research papers, articles, patents, scientific literature, among many others.
In our market size and forecast determination efforts, an extensive secondary research was initially completed to gain a good perspective of the market in each region. Extensive primary research was also carried out by interviewing the key executives from the industry.
These interviews helped us to fill-in the data gaps after secondary research. Several secondary sources such as encyclopedia, directories, and databases have been used to identify and collect information useful for this extensive techno-commercial study.
The respondents – selected experts from manufacturers and selected suppliers – have been interviewed to obtain and verify critical information as well as to assess the future prospects. The usage of obtained information is based on the perceived reliability by the research team.
In many cases, a combination of several sources was used. Sprout Intelligence provides an in-depth analysis of the market segmentation, which is a critical element of the market intelligence reports at Sprout Intelligence.
Browse full Report @ www.orbisresearch.com/reports/inde…ligence-2012-2021 .
KEY FINDINGS FROM THE REPORT
- The global pet food market is expected to grow at a CAGR of more than 4% from 2017 to 2021.
- The USA, UK, Japan, Germany, and Netherlands are the leading countries in pet food market.
- The key players in this market are Del Monte Foods, Procter & Gamble, Nestlé, Mars, and Colgate-Palmolive among many others.
- Sprout Intelligence expert team estimated that the global pet food market in 2016 was worth more than USD 70 billion.
- Report Introduction
1.1. Report Description
1.1.1. Research Methodology
1.1.2. Report Objectives
1.1.3. Data Sources
1.2. Acronyms / Abbreviations
- Executive Summary
- Global Pet Food Market, By Type
3.1. Dog Food
3.2. Cat Food
- Global Pet Food Market, By Form
- Global Pet Food Market, By Region
5.1. North America (NA)
Access this Report @ www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/246954 .
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...