Vitamin Fortified And Mineral Enriched Food And Beverage Market By Ingredients, Application And By Region - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, And Forecasts (2016–2021).
- Advertising -
The Global Vitamin Fortified and Mineral Enriched Food and Beverage Market was worth USD 54.32 billion in 2016 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 7.6%, to reach USD 78.35 billion by 2021. Inclination towards healthier lifestyle, rising health concerns and chronic diseases made people to intake the vitamin fortified and mineral enriched foods and beverages.
Food enrichment is the process of adding minerals and vitamins to the food which was lost during storage or manufacturing. It is one of the important strategy identified by WHO, for increasing the minerals and vitamin intake at the global level.
- Advertising -
This market is mostly the line extension of food and beverage domain. So, the acceleration of food and beverage market leads to rise in vitamin enrichment food and beverage market.
Nutrition beyond the required levels also results in blood pressure, obesity and other diseases. Some countries like Denmark had banned the vitamin and mineral enrichment for certain products.
These products are increasing their popularity in all age groups. Malted heath drinks are highly preferred by youth population.
View full report at marketdataforecast.com/market-repo…rage-market-4201/
Growing awareness related to nutrient deficiencies and changing lifestyle, global health concerns, increasing population, people willing to spend most of the disposable income on healthy food, rising demand for packed and ready-to-eat meals, high investments in product innovation and development by medium and large market players and rising significance for preventive medicines are the factors driving the growth of the Global Vitamin Fortified and Mineral Enriched Foods and Beverages Market. However, nutrients fortifications have risks associated with an account of related side effects, ethical issues, lack of skilled people and in developing countries, people unwilling to pay more on vitamin and nutrients enriched food.
The global vitamin fortified and mineral enriched food & beverage market is segmented based on the ingredients, application and geography. Ingredient segment is segmented into Vitamin and Minerals.
Vitamins is categorised into Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin D and other vitamins. Minerals are categorised into Iron, Iodine, Docosahexaenoic acid, Folic acid, Selenium, Copper, Zinc and other minerals.
On the basis of Application, the market is segmented into food, beverage and others. Food is sub segmented into cereals and cereal based products and confectionary products.
Beverages is sub segmented into milk and dairy products, juices, fats and oils. There are other applications such as flour, tea, rice and infant formulas.
Cereals and Juices have the largest market in the global vitamin fortified and mineral enriched food & beverage market.
Key points from TOC:
- Research Methodology
- Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, and Challenges Analysis (DROC)
- Market Segmentation
- Strategic Analysis
- Market Leaders' Analysis
- Competitive Landscape
- Market Outlook and Investment Opportunities
Geographically, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and Middle-East and Africa. North America followed by the Europe has the largest market share due to the high standard living and high levels of health consciousness and more consumer base for vitamin and mineral enrichment and growing prevalence of obesity and related health concerns.
Asia-pacific and Latin America is fastest growing due to the emerging economies and increasing number of vitamin deficiency diseases.
Reasons to access Global Vitamin Fortified and Mineral Enriched Food and Beverage Market Report:
- Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of drug class, application along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Some of the key market players in the global vitamin fortified and mineral enriched food & beverage market are Ocean Spray Cranberries, Inc., Abbott Laboratories, The Coca-Cola Company, PepsiCo, General Mills, Inc., Campbell Soup, The Proctor & Gamble Company, H.J Heinz, Philip Morris Companies, Kellogg, Hain Food Group Inc., and Land O’Lakes.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: