Global Fast Food Market is worth USD xx million in 2016 and estimated to grow at a CAGR of xx.xx%, to reach USD xx million by 2021. The global Fast Food market is developing at an exceptionally quick pace. Fast food generally refers to mass-produced food that is prepared and served very quickly. The food is less nutritionally valuable compared to other foods and dishes. Typically meal with less preparation time can be considered fast food, the term more specifically refers to food sold in a restaurant or store with preheated or precooked ingredients, and served to the customer in a packaged form for take-out/take-away. Fast food is considered as the empty calorie food.
- Advertising -
An empty calorie food can be defined as food with the bulk of calories and fewer or no micronutrients. Globalization and urbanization had heavily impacted on the intake routine of consumers and fascinated them towards fast food.
View full report at marketdataforecast.com/market-repo…food-market-4366/
The significant driver is the increasing urban population and their requirement for inexpensive and faster options for their meal. surge in changing lifestyles and taste preferences of the consumers in developed and developing nations is boosting the industry.
- Advertising -
growing food and beverage industries are further expected to boost this industry. However increasing awareness about harmful effects of fast food is going to limit the growth of this industry.
The market segmentation on the basis of Type is- chicken, burger/sandwich, Asian/Latin American food, pizza/pasta, seafood, and others. Burger/sandwich held the largest market size amongst all owing to the wide range of product line like hamburgers, cheeseburgers, and giant burgers among others.
The market segmentation according to Distribution Channel is - Quick Service Restaurant (QSR), Street Vendors and others.
Geographically, the Fast Food market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and Middle East Asia. North America is estimated to constitute the largest share in this market, while the Europe region is expected to witness the fastest growth and beat North America, being the second largest shareholder for the market during the forecast period.
Domino’s Pizza, Burger King, KFC, Subway, Dunkin’ Donuts, McDonald’s, Hardee’s, Pizza Hut, Firehouse Subs, and Auntie Anne’s are the leaders in the global Fast Food market.
- Asian/Latin American Food
- Others (Snacks, Mexican etc.)
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Product
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Product
- Market Share Analysis, By Product
- Quick Service Restaurant (QSR)
- Street Vendors
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Distribution Channel
- Market Share Analysis, By Distribution Channel
Scope of the report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysisand forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysisin terms by type, packaging and meat type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities and challenges (DROC)in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economic and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysisfor analyzing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market playersalong with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysislisting out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunitiesto provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: