"Slovakia - The Future of Foodservice to 2021", published by GlobalData, provides extensive insight and analysis of the Slovakian foodservice market over the next five years (2016-2021) and acts as a vital point of reference for operators or suppliers.
Request a sample of this report @ www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/518950
Coffee & Co
Yum! Brands Inc
Value growth of the Slovakian profit sector rose at a CAGR of 3.1% between 2014 and 2016, far outpacing wider European averages. Despite a positive economic climate, purchasing power in Slovakia remains among the lowest in the EU, resulting in a highly price-oriented marketplace.
Over 40% of surveyed Slovakians therefore cite ‘price’ to be the ‘most important’ factor influencing decision making within foodservices.
Few Slovakian consumers view eating out as simply part of their daily routines, often restricted by their own personal finances. The country’s low-cost, qualified labor force has made Slovakia an attractive destination for international foodservice providers.
In recent years operators such as Starbucks, Wagamama and Vapiano have entered the market, but their presence remains limited to the capital of Bratislava.
Browse the complete report @ www.orbisresearch.com/reports/inde…odservice-to-2021
The report includes -
- Overview of Slovakia's macro-economic landscape: Detailed analysis of current macro-economic factors and their impact on Poland’s foodservice market including GDP per capita, consumer price index, population growth and annual household income distribution.
- Growth dynamics: In-depth data and forecasts of key channels (QSR, FSR and coffee & tea shops) within Slovakia's foodservice market, including the value of the market, number of transactions, number of outlets and average transaction price.
- Customer segmentation: identify the most important demographic groups, buying habits and motivations that drive out-of-home meal occasions among segments of the Slovakian population.
- Key players: Overview of market leaders within the three major channels including business descriptions and number of outlets.
- Case Studies: Learn from examples of recent successes and failures within the Slovakian foodservice market.
- As one of the smallest foodservice markets in the European Union, expansion opportunities are limited. Major chained operators are typically only financially sustainable within Bratislava and tourist hotspots.
- Due to lowered levels of consumer purchasing power, trends towards healthier eating are less pronounced in Slovakia when compared to most of wider Europe.
- Starbucks’ arrival in Slovakia is expected to act as a catalyst for change in the coffee and tea shop market, delivering a much-needed boost to average consumer spending which, in 2016, stood at just EUR€ 2.32.
Reasons to access
- Specific forecasts of the foodservice market over the next five years (2016-2021) will give readers the ability to make informed business decisions through identifying emerging/declining markets.
- Consumer segmentation detailing the desires of known consumers among all major foodservice channels (QSR, FSR, Coffee & Tea shops) will allow readers understand the wants and needs of their target demographics.
- Relevant case studies will allow readers to learn from and apply lessons discovered by emerging and major players within the Slovakian foodservice market.
Access Report @ www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/discount/518950
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...