Market Analysis Research Report on “Opportunities in Food Swaps: Responding to growing demand for swapping traditional protein, carbs, dairy, fat, and sugar for alternative ingredients” has been added to orbis research database.
"Opportunities in Food Swaps Market ", outlines the key consumer trends and innovation opportunities aligning with the food swap concept.
Food swaps are being used by consumers to make small changes to their diet, as they seek to limit or avoid certain foods for a variety of reasons such as health, sustainability, and affordability. The concept is creating numerous innovation opportunities as consumers seek to replicate consumption experiences using different ingredients.
The research explores food swap opportunities in five key food groups: protein, carbohydrates, dairy, fat, and sugar.
Request a sample of this report @ www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/518958
- There are four key consumer mega-trends influencing food swap trends and opportunities, which are Health & Wellness, Easy & Affordable, Sustainability & Ethics, and Comfort & Uncertainty.
- Food swaps appeal to four specific consumer mindsets, which are 1) weight warriors, 2) vegans, vegetarians, and flexitarians, 3) wellness-seekers, and 4) money-savers.
- Food swaps are used to make health improvements to the everyday diet, but also offer other benefits. These include saving money and improving sustainability, while also maintaining comfort and familiarity in the diet.
Reasons to access
- Identify the key consumer behaviors shaping food swapping trends.
- Gain specific insight and implications into the food swapping concept.
- Analyze key innovation approaches in food swaps.
Access report @ www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/discount/518958
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...