"Opportunities in the Asia-Pacific Savory Snacks Sector", report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the APAC Savory Snacks sector. It includes market overview, high growth country analysis, health & wellness analysis, top brands, key distribution channels, packaging formats and case studies.
- Advertising -
Request a sample of this report @ www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/425018
Fujian Jinjiang Fuyuan Foodstuff Co
Orion Confectionery Co Ltd
Golden Orchard Farmer (Beijing) Food Co. Ltd
Kameda Seika Co.
Baby star snacks
The Kellogg Company
The Kraft Heinz Company
Arca Continental S.A.B.
- Advertising -
Asia-Pacific, the second largest global market for Savory Snacks, accounted for a value share of 30.5% in 2016 and is forecast to record the fastest value growth among all regions during 2016-2021. Growing population, rising income levels and increasing habit of snacking among busy and time pressed consumers drive sales of Savory Snacks.
Of the seven markets, Processed Snacks emerged the largest market with a value share of 33.7% in 2016. Driven by growing demand from an expanding middle income population in the region, Processed Snacks is also forecast to record the fastest value CAGR during 2016-2021.
Based on the relative performance of countries on multiple metrics, China, Japan, India and New Zealand were identified as high potential countries.
Browse the complete report @ www.orbisresearch.com/reports/inde…-growth-economies
This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the APAC Savory Snacks sector. It includes analysis on the following -
- Market overview: Includes sector size, market size and growth analysis by markets
- Change in consumption: Provides an overview of shift in the consumption of Savory Snacks by markets across different countries in the APAC region.
- High potential countries: Provides Risk-Reward analysis of 12 countries in region based on market assessment, economic development, socio-demographic, governance indicators, and technological infrastructure. Out of 12, a total of 4 high potential countries are shortlisted.
- Health & Wellness analysis: Provides insights on the Health & Wellness products in terms of value and percentage share in the overall Savory Snacks sector during 2011-2021. The analysis includes key Health & Wellness attributes and consumer benefits driving the sales of Savory Snacks in 2016.
It also covers the market share of leading companies offering Savory Snacks with Health & Wellness attributes in the same year.
- Brand Analysis: Provides an overview of leading brands in the APAC Savory Snacks sector, besides analyzing the growth of private labels in the region.
- Key distribution channels: Key distribution channels: Provides analysis on the leading distribution channels in the APAC Savory Snacks sector in 2016. It covers six distribution channels - Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food & Drinks Specialists, Dollar Stores, which include Variety Stores & General Merchandise Retailers, and Others, which include Cash & Carries & Warehouse Clubs and Others.
- Preferred packaging formats: Preferred packaging formats: The report provides percentage share (in 2016) and growth analysis (during 2011-2021) for various package materials, pack, closure, and outer types based on the volume sales (by pack units).
Reasons to access
- Manufacturing and retailers seek latest information on how the market is evolving to formulate their sales and marketing strategies. There is also demand for authentic market data with a high level of detail.
This report has been created to provide its readers with up-to-date information and analysis to uncover emerging opportunities of growth within the sector in the region.
- The report provides a detailed analysis of the countries in the region, covering the key challenges, competitive landscape and demographic analysis , that can help companies gain insight into the country specific nuances
- The analysts have also placed a significant emphasis on the key trends that drive consumer choice and the future opportunities that can be explored in the region, than can help companies in revenue expansion
- To gain competitive intelligence about leading brands in the sector in the region with information about their market share and growth rates
Access report @ www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/discount/425018
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...
For more information: