North America Pet Food Nutraceuticals Market was worth $1.59 billion in 2016 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 4.23%, to reach $1.95 billion by 2021.
- Advertising -
Nutraceuticals are one of the fastest-growing segments of the pet industry. The usage of pet supplements and nutraceuticals is a rather recent practice in veterinary medicine.
View Full Report @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…als-market--1335/
Pet food supplements are classified as either dietary or therapeutic supplements. Dietary supplements are substances combined with the pet foods to make them nutritionally whole and well-adjusted.
- Advertising -
Therapeutic supplements (also known as nutraceuticals) are foods that are taken orally to provide a health advantage, either for deterrence or treatment of a disease.
Free sample of the report is available @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…35/request-sample
The growth of the North America Pet Food Nutraceuticals market is majorly driven by factors such as increasing urbanization, rising wages, implementation of channel specific product expansion, and varying lifestyles, leading to a drop in birth rates and an increase in the number of single person families. Pets are being considered as family members and thus the user predilection for nutrition empowered pet food is further driving the pet food nutraceutical market.
However, factors such as different regulatory bodies, lack of recognition of pet food in under-developed countries, and lack of raw materials are restraining the growth of the market in this region.
Inquire report @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…ket--1335/inquire
The North America Pet Food Nutraceuticals market is segmented based on Ingredient Type, Function type, Pet Type, and Application Type. The market for Pet Food Nutraceuticals, on the basis of Ingredient Type, is classified into Omega 3 fatty acids, Proteins and Peptides, Milk Bio actives, Probiotics, Dietary Fibre, and others.
Among these, Omega 3 fatty acids lead the Pet Food Nutraceuticals market, followed by Probiotics. This demand is largely driven by the age associated diseases in pets like joints deterioration and cognitive dysfunction.
On the basis of Function type, the Pet Food Nutraceuticals market is segmented into Nutrition/Therapeutic and Supplements. On the basis of Pet Type, the Pet Food Nutraceuticals market is segmented into Cats, Fish, Dogs, Bird, and others.
Under this segment, dogs and cats lead the market accounting for a combined share of 75% of the market. On the basis of Application Type, the Pet Food Nutraceuticals market is segmented into Weight Management, Immune system, Food Allergies, Pain Relief, Digestive health, Skin and Coat, Eye care, and others.
Under this segment, Immune system leads the market, followed by Food Allergies and Pain Relief.
The North America market has been geographically segmented into USA and Canada. North America is one of the major markets for Pet Food Nutraceuticals, accounting for around 33% of the entire market.
In 2015, the retail sales for this market recorded $1.7 billion in US alone. The Canada pet nutraceutical market thoroughly follows the key trends of US but is well-known for more complexity and consumer thought rather than instinct.
The major players in this market are focusing in the areas of Digestive health, weight management and beauty (Skin and Coat). The major companies dominating the Pet Food Nutraceuticals market in this region are Diana group, BASF SE, Chr.
Hansen A/S, Kemin Industries Inc., Nutraceutical International LLC, and Royal DSM N.V.
Scope of the Report
- Regional and country-level analysisand forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysisin terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC)in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysisfor analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market playersalong with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysislisting out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunitiesto provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: