The Global Glucose, Dextrose and Maltodextrin Market was worth USD 30.5 billion in 2016 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 6.71%, to reach USD 42.2 billion by 2021.
Glucose, dextrose and maltodextrin are common ingredients in packaged and prepared foods. Glucose is table sugar; dextrose is another name for the common sugar, glucose with slight chemical variations.
Maltodextrin is made from starch and retains many of starch’s chemical properties. All three are carbohydrates that affect your cells in similar ways and are used for the same things by the body.
View Full Report @ marketdataforecast.com/market-repo…trin-market-2793/
Maltodextrin, very much like dextrose, comes from starch. It is essentially a polysaccharide, meaning it is made of many monosaccharide units, all of which are glucose units.
Maltodextrin does not have a specific chemical formula; molecules of this substance can be made from two to upto 20 glucose units. Not as sweet as glucose, maltodextrin is sweeter than starch because the smaller molecules of maltodextrin can bind to the sweetness receptor much more effectively, though larger maltodextrin molecules cannot.
It is used in food and beverages industry to impart both a starchy texture and slightly sweet flavour. Nutrition wise, like other sugars, maltodextrin contains four calories per gram.
Free sample of the report is available @ marketdataforecast.com/market-repo…93/request-sample
The major driver of the global Glucose, Dextrose and Maltodextrin market is the rising demand for convenience food or packaged food and beverage products, which also includes the higher demand for carbonated and non-carbonated beverages. Other drivers include the intense research and developmental activities done by major companies in the market, higher disposable incomes and changing lifestyles.
As for the restraints of the market, the production costs, investment needed for research and development and health concerns among consumers are the major ones.
Inquire about report @ marketdataforecast.com/market-repo…rket-2793/inquire
The Global Glucose, Dextrose and Maltodextrin market is classified based on product into Glucose, Dextrose and Maltodextrin, on the basis of Application into Food and Beverages, Pharmaceuticals, Personal Care/Cosmetics, Paper and Pulp Industry and Others, based on form into Syrup and Solids. Based on geography, the global market is analysed under various regions namely North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and Middle East and Africa.
The Glucose, Dextrose and Maltodextrin Market is dominated by North America in 2016 with the region accounting for 37% of the overall market share. North America was followed next in line by Europe and Asia-Pacific.
Asia-Pacific is expected to grow rapidly in the coming years as is evident from the high CAGR value for the region. Another promising market in the coming years is Latin America, whose CAGR is second only to Asia Pacific.
Some of the major companies dominating the market, by their products and services include Archer Daniels Midland Company, Ingredion Incorporated, Agrana Investment Corp, Tate & Lyle PLC, Cargill Incorporated, Penford Corporation, Roquette Frères, Emsland-Stӓrke Gmbh, Grain Processing Corporation and Avebe U.A.
Scope of the Report
- Regional and country-level analysisand forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysisin terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC)in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysisfor analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market playersalong with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysislisting out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunitiesto provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: