North America Feed Fats and Proteins Market is expected to reach USD 1.33 billion by 2021 from USD 1.01 billion in 2016, growing at a CAGR of 5.51%.
The Feed Fats & Proteins market is showcasing significant potential in the forecast period. The market has continued to build up momentum with the increase in feed fats & protein demand as ingredients for minimizing the loss in the production of higher quality eggs, meat and other bio products.
Thus, animal farmers and breeders have risen their production to meet the demands and hence many companies are taking interest in Feed Fats & Proteins Market.
View Full Report @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…eins-market-2046/
Feed Fats & Proteins are used for optimizing the nutritional level in a feed, ensuring procurement of better nutrition content from lesser feed amount and hence making the livestock production cost effective.
The rapid urbanization and increase in middle class income has resulted in a growth in demand for fats & proteins in the feed market.
Free sample of the report is available @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…46/request-sample
The immense growth in demand for meat has resulted in the market to show huge potential in recent years. Other important factors responsible in driving the market for feed fats & proteins are, increasing demand for milk and milk products, cost mitigation of livestock production, industrialization of animal husbandry.
The market has also faced some challenges and restraints. Some of the major ones are environmental concerns regarding use of feed fats and proteins and outbreak of disease in livestock.
These factors have been responsible for holding back the market from showing its complete potential.
Inquire report @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…rket-2046/inquire
The North America Feed Fats & Proteins market is broadly classified under source and livestock. Based on source the segmentation is done into plant and animals which are further fragmented under Meat & Bone Meal, tallow, Poultry Meal and Corn, Cotton Seeds, Soybean respectively.
The Plant segment accounted for the highest share in the market and is also predicted to show the highest growth rate. On the basis of Livestock, the market has been segmented into Ruminants, Aqua, Poultry, Equine, Swine and Others.
The poultry segment held the largest market share over all other segments because of the extensive farming techniques being used in poultry sector. On the basis of geography, the North America market is analysed under various regions namely United States and Canada.
Some of the major companies dominating the market, by their products and services include Archer Daniels Midland Company (ADM), Darling International Inc, Omega Protein Corporation, the Scoular Company, Roquette Freres, Bunge Ltd., Aarhuskarlshamn AB (AAK), Lansing Trade Group LLC., Euroduna Rohstoffe Gmbh, Agrana Beteiligungs-AG (Agrana).
Scope of the Report
- Regional and country-level analysisand forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysisin terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC)in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysisfor analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market playersalong with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysislisting out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunitiesto provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...