Meat Snacks Market By Product (Jerky, Meat Sticks, Pickled Sausages, Ham Sausages, Pickled Poultry Meat And Others), Meat Type (Poultry, Beef, Pork, Others), Flavours (Original, Peppered, Teriyaki, Smoked, Others), Distribution Channel (Convenience Stores, Supermarket & Hypermarkets, Grocery Stores, Restaurants And Others), And By Region - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, And Forecasts (2016–2021)
- Advertising -
The Global Meat Snacks Market was worth USD 3.43 billion in 2016 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 6.5% to reach USD 4.7 billion by 2021.
View report: marketdataforecast.com/market-repo…cks-market-4165/
Meat snacks are among the popular snacks which includes traditional beef jerky, meat sticks, sausages, and others. Traditional beef jerky is lean meat trimmed of fat, then cut into stripes and dehydrated and preserved with salt.
It is typically low in carbohydrates, fat, calories and provides a high amount of protein.
- Advertising -
But due to the preservation the product is high in sodium too.
Traditionally, meat snacks were distributed in convenience stores, but due to more demand the retail channels started selling them. Meat snacks has many flavours and recipes which are packed very attractively to draw the attention of customers.
The high protein content in the product acts as an energy booster which increases the sales of meat snacks.
Download free sample report: marketdataforecast.com/market-repo…5/request-sample
Increasing demand for ready-to-eat snacks such as meat snacks among customers as they save time and effort, the growing demand for convenience in food preparation, rising consumer awareness regarding nutritional ingredients, increased emphasis on high levels protein intake and increasing disposable incomes are expected to be major drivers for growing demand. The growing number of working women has increased the customers demand for ready meals.
However, factors like ethical issues, less preserved time and lack of numbers for packaging are hindering the market.
The Global meat snacks market are segmented into product and distribution channel. The product segment has been categorized into jerky, meat sticks, pickled sausages, ham sausages, and pickled poultry meat and others.
Jerky holds around 50% of sales in the product category. The demand for jerky is expected to grow rapidly due to the rising awareness about healthy foods and changing snacking habits of the population.
Based on the meat type, the market is segmented into poultry, beef, pork and others. Depending on flavors, the market is segmented into original, peppered, teriyaki, smoked and others.
On the basis of distribution channel, the market is segmented into convenience Stores, supermarket & hypermarket, grocery Stores, restaurants and others. Supermarket/hypermarket were the preferred distribution channels, accounting for a share of 39% in 2016 due to the presence of a large number of supermarkets and changing retail landscape in global countries.
Restaurant distribution channel is expected to propel the growth due to the rising cafe culture around the world.
Inquire report: marketdataforecast.com/market-repo…ket-4165/inquire
Geographically, the Global Meat Snacks Market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and Middle-East and Africa. North America have the largest share in the global market followed by the Europe, due to rise in R&D on new flavours derived from natural ingredients, rapid new product developments has resulted in a high number of offerings and unstable raw materials prices, such as beef, pig, and poultry meat.
Asia-Pacific is expected to be fastest growing because of the emerging economies like China and India, rising awareness about healthy foods and changing snacking habits of the population.
Key players dominating the Global Meat Snacks Market are Jack Link’s, Conagra foods, Meat snacks Group, Hormel Foods, King Elite Snacks, Marfood USA and Tyson Foods.
- Meat Sticks
- Pickled Sausages
- Ham Sausages
- Pickled Poultry Meat
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Product
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Product
- Market Share Analysis, By Product
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Meat Type
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Meat Type
- Market Share Analysis, By Meat Type
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Flavors
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Flavors
- Market Share Analysis, By Flavors
- Convenience Stores
- Supermarket & Hypermarkets
- Grocery Stores
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Distribution channel
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Distribution channel
- Market Share Analysis, By Distribution channel
The scope of the report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis, and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: