"Top Growth Opportunities: Confectionery in Malaysia", provides an overview of the confectionery food market, analyzing market data, demographic consumption patterns within the category, and the key consumer trends driving consumption.
- Advertising -
GlobalData’s proprietary Risk vs Reward Opportunity model pinpoints the best growth opportunities for confectionery producers, suppliers and retailers by combining robust, granular data and expert insight.
The report uses this framework to identify the best opportunities, analyze white spaces in the market, and outline new product development that will effectively target the most pertinent consumer need states. These are combined to offer strategic recommendations to capitalize on evolving consumer landscapes.
- Advertising -
This report provides recommended actions and detailed analysis of how to target the best growth opportunities for confectionery producers and retailers. Readers can understand what categories, channels, companies, and consumers will drive the success of confectionery food markets in Malaysia through GlobalData’s detailed and robust data, expert insight, and case studies.
GlobalData’s Top Growth Opportunity reports use a risk versus reward opportunity model to identify the best growth markets for confectionery food producers. Through this in-depth study of market and category dynamics, readers are able to identify key opportunities, and what they need to do in order to target them.
Get access to -
- Key consumer demographic groups driving consumption within the Malaysian market. Improve your consumer targeting by understanding who’s driving the market, what they want, and why
- A study of market value and volumes over 2011-2016 for Malaysia supplemented with category, brand and packaging analysis that shows the current state of the market, and how it will evolve over the 2016-2021 period
- White space analysis, to pinpoint attractive spaces in the market and the key actions to take
- Insight into the implications behind the data, and analysis of how the consumer needs will evolve in the short-to-medium term future
- Examples of international and regional product innovation targeting key consumer needs
- Malaysia's confectionery market is one of the smallest globally, albeit is worth an excess of US$279.9 million.
- Despite the country's dependency on natural resources and weakened political ties, Malaysia's confectionery market is expected to record high growth of 6.7% over the next five years.
- Confectionery consumption is centered around premiumization; spurred on by Western tastes and higher incomes, consumers desire well-travelled offerings which tend to symbolize wealth.
- Growth over the 2016-2021 will be mostly driven by the chocolate category; chocolate countlines reveal key opportunities, being the highest value sub-category, whilst boxed chocolate record the second highest value.
Request a sample @ orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/1007008
Reasons to access
- This report brings together consumer analysis and market data to provide actionable insight into the behavior of Malaysia's confectionery consumers.
- This is based on GlobalData's unique consumer data, developed from extensive consumption surveys and consumer group tracking, which quantifies the influence of 20 consumption motivations in the confectionery sector.
- Category, brand, and packaging dynamics are also examined. This allows product and marketing strategies to be better aligned with the leading trends in the market.
Major points from Table of Contents:
1. Introducing a top growth market for Confectionery
Top 10 global growth opportunities scores
Top global issues
Assessment against global strategic issues
GlobalData’s strategic issues map
Predicted future issues for the global sector
Reward and risk assessment
Opportunity score - overview
Consumer spending trends - peer group comparisons
Political, Economic, Social, and Technological: Analysis
Enablers and inhibitors of growth
Rewards and opportunities for growth
Summary of the market
- Market insight - identifying the opportunities to move into
Market growth by category
Value growth of the market
Volume growth of the market
Level of premiumization by category
Category analysis - key drivers of change
- Retail and distribution insight - key channels and retailers driving growth
Confectionery retail channel share
Key Retail Channel trends
Routes to market
Drivers of change in the sector
- Company and brand insight - the competitive landscape defined
Company and brand strength
Private label penetration
Brand share by leading supplier
International and domestic brand analysis
Company and brand strength summary
- Consumer insight - who, what, when, where and why
Strategic issues map
Key consumer driver implications
Key consumers trends
Key Health & Wellness trends
Penetration of Health and Wellness claims by category
Consumer trends summary
- Product and packaging insights
Key Product Insights
Trends and strategic issues - other notable product trends
Key product innovation case studies
Key Packaging Insights
Trends and strategic issues
Product launch key takeouts
- White spaces and innovation opportunities - space to move into
Growth segments to target
Consumer spaces to target
Product launch key takeouts
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...
For more information: