Non-Alcoholic Beverage Market By Product Type (Soft Drinks, Bottled Water, Tea & Coffee, Juice, Dairy Drinks),by Distribution Channel(Specialty Stores, Online Store , Super Markets/ Hyper Markets, Convenience Stores, Departmental Stores And Others)
- Advertising -
Global Non-Alcoholic Beverage Market is worth USD 1540billion in 2016 and estimated to grow at a CAGR of 4.4%, to reach USD 1909 billion by 2021. The global Non-Alcoholic Beverage market is developing at an exceptionally quick pace.
View Full Report: marketdataforecast.com/market-repo…rage-market-4384/
Non-alcoholic beverages are the ones which do not contain alcohol.These beverages hydrate, some provide important nutrients and vitamins the body needs. Others energize, provide required sugar and calories.
- Advertising -
Other uses of Non-alcoholic beverage in hotels are for the use of making cocktails and mocktails, As they stimulate the plate & act as an aperitif. They are found in different forms like in packet, bottle, canned, pressured container.
some example of beverages are e.g. aerated waters, mineral water, juices, squashes, syrups, tonic, soda, pepsi, coke, root beer.
Request for Sample Brochure: marketdataforecast.com/market-repo…84/request-sample
The significant driver is change in consumer shifts in the food and beverages segment and the rising spending of populations in non-alcoholic drinks attributed to increasing per-capita incomes. Also surge in the health concerns has led a large chunk of population in developed and developing regions to prefer non-alcoholic over alcoholic drinks in developed and developing nations is boosting the industry.
Also growing food and beverage industries are further expected to boost this industry.
Tea and Coffee
Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Product Type
Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Product Type
Market Share Analysis, By Product Type
Super Markets/ Hyper Markets
Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Distribution Channel
Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Distribution Channel
Market Share Analysis, By Distribution Channel
Inquire Report: marketdataforecast.com/market-repo…rket-4384/inquire
The global Non-Alcoholic Beverage market is segmented on the basis of product type, distribution channel and region. Based on product type, the market is segmented into soft drinks, dairy drinks, tea & coffee, bottled water, juice, and others.
Soft drinks segment has nearly covered 30% of the market share. Tea & coffee segment is expected to grow with highest rate and is identified as one of the profitable targets for investment.
Based on distribution channel, the market is segmented into Specialty Stores, Online Store, Super Markets/ Hyper Markets, Convenience Stores, Departmental Stores and Others.
Geographically, the Non-Alcoholic Beverage market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and Middle East Asia. North America is estimated to constitute the largest share in this market, while the Asia Pacific region is expected to witness the fastest growth and beat North America, being the second largest shareholder for the market during the forecast period.
A.G. Barr, Dr. Pepper Snapple Group, Dydo Drinco, Attitude Drinks, Co., Livewire Energy; Calcol, Inc., Danone, Nestle S.A., PepsiCo, Inc., and the Coca-Cola Company are the leaders in the global Non-Alcoholic Beverage market.
Scope of the Report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysisand forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysisin terms by type, packaging and meat type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities and challenges (DROC)in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economic and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysisfor analyzing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market playersalong with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysislisting out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunitiesto provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: