Global Prebiotic Ingredients market was worth USD 3.54 billion in 2016 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 11.5%, to reach USD 6.1 billion by 2021.
The market is showcasing evident potential in the mentioned forecasting period. The market continues to gain momentum with the rapid development in the pharmaceutical industry.
Prebiotics are the ingredients used in food & beverage applications because of their functional properties. They are highly used in food & beverages & to impart nutritional value to many food items.
With the development of food technology, the need of prebiotic ingredients has increased significantly in the past decade.
View Full Report @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…ents-market-4601/
The major factors propelling the market are increasing awareness regarding obesity is resulting in sugar free or reduced fat products. This is estimated to propel prebiotics ingredients market demand.
Consumers mainly prefer dairy products as the best source of prebiotics and rising investment and developments in dairy industry is triggering the growth of prebiotic ingredient market.
Free sample of the report is available @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…01/request-sample
The Global Prebiotic Ingredients market is segmented on the basis of Type into Oligosaccharides, Inulin, and Polydextrose. Based on Application, the market is segmented as Food & Beverages, Dietary Supplements, and Animal Feed.
Further, on the basis of Source, the market is segmented into Roots, Grains, and Vegetables.
On the basis of geography, the global market is analysed under various regions namely North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle-east and Africa and Latin America. The Global Prebiotic Ingredients market was dominated by Asia Pacific region, with the largest market share globally, followed by Europe and North America, respectively.
Inquire report @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…rket-4601/inquire
Some of the major companies dominating the market, by their products are GEA Group, The Krones Group, SPX Corporation, Tetra Laval, Alfa Laval, IMA Group, IDMC Limited, A&B Process Systems, Feldmeir Equipment, Inc., and Scherjon Equipment Holland B.V.
3.2 Food & Beverages
3.3 Dietary Supplements
3.4 Animal Feed
4.2 Gut Health
4.3 Cardiovascular Health
4.4 Bone Health
4.6 Weight Management
5 Bacterial Activity
5.2 Lactic Acid Bacteria
Scope of the Report
- Regional and country-level analysisand forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysisin terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC)in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysisfor analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market playersalong with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysislisting out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunitiesto provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!