Organic Beverage is recognized as a beverage which does not contain synthetic pesticides, artificial flavors, colors, preservatives, growth hormones, and are not altered using genetic engineering techniques.
- Advertising -
According to the report “Europe Organic Beverage Market ", published by Market Data Forecast, the global market is projected to reach USD 45.80billion by 2021 with a CAGR of 11.41% from USD 26.68 billion in 2016.
Free sample of the report is available at www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…11/request-sample
Europe is considered to be the pioneer in organic agriculture and production.Majority of European consumer consider organic produce as normal elements of their daily intake. Organic Beverages forms a substantial part of European Market and are easily stored in various outlets such as supermarkets, hypermarkets, and specialized stores.
For full report refer to www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…age-market-1611
The growth of Organic Beverage in European Market is majorly driven by factors such as consumer’s strong preference for the product, environmental concern, adoption of healthy eating habits, extensive advertising for Organic Beverage by manufacturing companies, aging population, easy accessibility of the products, and growth in organic farming.
- Advertising -
The key restraints of the market are the shorter shelf life of the product, high cost, and insufficient supply of the products.
Enquire more about the report here www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…rket-1611/inquire
The Market is segmented as follows:
Based on Type:
- Non-Dairy Beverages
- ▪ Rice
- ▪ Soy
- ▪ Oats
- ▪ Others
- Coffee and Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- ▪ Beer
- ▪ Wine
- ▪ Others
- Soda and Soft Drinks
- Other Beverages
Based on Distribution Channel:
- Online Retailers
- Specialized Stores
The major companies dominating the global Organic Beverage market are Suja Juice (USA), PepsiCo (USA), Coca-Cola (USA), Nestle (Switzerland), Starbucks (USA), Hain Celestial Group (USA), Peet's Coffee & Tea (USA), Organic Valley (USA), The J.M. Smucker (USA), and Califia Farms (USA).
The Organic Beverage Market study offers the following deliverables:
- Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: