The Global Dietary Fibers Market has been estimated at USD 3.15 Billion in 2016 and is projected to reach USD 5.93 Billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 13.5% during the forecast period from 2016 to 2021.
View report: www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…ers-market-1043/
Dietary fiber is the portion of food that is indigestible and is derived from plants. Dietary fiber can be of two primary types, namely insoluble and soluble fiber.
Soluble fibers are readily dissolvable in water and slow emptying of stomach.
They are widely used as nutritional means for people with diabetes and obesity as they lower blood cholesterol levels and help maintain sugar levels. Insoluble fiber isn’t water soluble and is metabolically inert in nature.
The market for dietary fibers is mainly driven due to factors like changing habits related to food consumption, increasing occurrence of a number of health issues due to which people are opting healthy products which has dietary fibers, and rising disposable incomes due to which people are willing to spend money for dietary fiber containing products. But, the market growth can be hampered due to strict regulations introduced by regulatory bodies and the FDA on the consumption of dietary fiber.
Download free sample report: www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…3/request-sample
Global market for Dietary fibers is segmented based on type, source, and application. By type, the market is further sub-segmented into Insoluble (Cellulose, Hemicellulose, Chitosan, Chitin, Lignin, Resistant starch) and Soluble (Insulin, Polydextrose, Pectin, Beta-glucan).
By source, the market is further sub-segmented into Cereals & grains (Wheat, Oat, Legumes, Nuts), Fruits & vegetables, Other crops. By application, the market is further sub-segmented into Functional food & beverages (Beverages, Dairy, Bakery & confectionery, Breakfast cereals & snack bars, Meat products), Animal feed, Pet food, Pharmaceuticals.
Soluble fibers are expected to witness significant growth owing to their properties to readily dissolve in water. Functional foods sector is the biggest market by application, where the dairy segment is estimated to be the largest market.
Geographically, Global market for Dietary fibers is segmented into North America, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Europe, and Middle-East and Africa. North America is the largest market for Dietary fibers in terms of market share contribution in the global market.
North American market is characterized by high demand from end-use industries such as pharmaceuticals and dietary supplements. Europe trails just behind, with the second largest share in the global market.
Asia-Pacific is expected to witness highest growth owing to factors like economic developments paired with ageing population in Japan, which is driving dietary supplement demand in that region.
Inquire report: www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…ket-1043/inquire
Archer Daniels Midland Company , Cargill, Incorporated, E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company, Südzucker AG, Ingredion Incorporated, Tate & Lyle PLC, Roquette Frères, and SunOpta Inc., are the major players of Global Dietary fibers market.
Cereals & grains
Fruits & vegetables
Functional food & beverages
Bakery & confectionery
Breakfast cereals & snack bars
The Feed Mycotoxin Detoxifiers Market study offers the following deliverables:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!