Middle East and Africa Food Enzymes Market was worth $0.16 billion in 2016 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 9.7%, to reach $0.26 billion by 2021.
Enzymes are biochemical catalysts that are produced by human body. Some enzymes which are vital for digestion process like pepsin is produced by human body.
But, not all the enzymes required by the body are produced. Some are obtained from external sources.
With the increase in awareness of nutritional diet and also the demand for packaged food increased the demand for food enzymes which enhance the digestion process by breaking down the complex carbohydrates and fats in to simpler molecules.
Previously enzymes were considered to be non-toxic for people as they are already present in the food. But, extraction of enzymes from genetically engineered animals and microorganisms required the enzymes to be tested for safety.
The increased application of food enzymes in fermentation to produce alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, increased demand for food enzymes by food product manufacturers to use in the processing of food are the major factors driving the market. Many technological advancements taking place in the food industry and the invention of different applications of food enzymes are also driving the market growth.
High cost of research and development activities and consolidation of markets due to the buyouts made by major companies are retraining the market.
View full report @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…ymes-market-3630/
The food enzymes market is divided into Carbohydrases, Proteases and Lipases based on the type of enzymes. Carbohydrases dominate Food Enzymes Market in this segment as it is used to convert starch into sugar during alcohol production.
On the basis of application of food enzymes, the market is divided into Beverage, Processed Food, Dairy, Bakery and Confectionery. Bakery products hold the largest market in this segment.
It is mainly due to the application of food enzymes in bakery products such as increasing stability of dough and uniformity of brown bread. Food enzymes are divided into Lyophilized powder and liquid forms based on their forms.
The food enzymes market is divided based on the source of the enzymes as Plants, Animals and microorganisms.
1.5 Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Type
1.6 Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Type
1.7 Market Share Analysis, By Type
2.3 Processed Food
2.7 Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Application
2.8 Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Application
2.6 Market Share Analysis, By Application
3.5 Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Source
3.6 Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Source
3.7 Market Share Analysis, By Source
4.2 Lyophilized Powder
4.3 Lyophilized Liquid
4.4 Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Form
4.5 Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Form
4.6 Market Share Analysis, By Form
Get free sample report @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…30/request-sample
The food enzymes market has been geographically segmented into Middle East and Africa. The growth rate of food enzyme market in this region is somewhat slow.
Due to engaging in constant warfare many regions are not available to do business. With the investment of large private organizations in this region is helping the growth of market.
Developing countries like South Africa has huge potential for the growth of food enzymes market.
Scope of the report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysisand forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysisin terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC)in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysisfor analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market playersalong with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysislisting out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunitiesto provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Inquire report @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…rket-3630/inquire
Some of the major industries in food enzymes market include AB Enzymes GMBH, Advanced Enzymes Technologies Limited, AUM Enzymes, Dyadic International Inc., E.I. DUPONT DE Nemours & Company, Jiangsu Boli Bio products Co. Ltd, Novozymes A/S, Sunson Industry Group Company Limited, Nagase Chemtex Corporation, and Puratos Group NV
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!