Frozen Desserts Market was worth USD 25.7 billion in 2016 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 2.3%, to reach USD 28.79 billion by 2021. Frozen desserts include products like ice-creams and frozen yogurt, which are mainly dairy and milk-based products. Ice cream is the most preferred dessert globally. A large number of flavours, variety, form, shape, colour, package, and regional consumer preferences are the main marketing factors for frozen desserts.
Rising disposable income coupled with shifting consumer eating habits is expected to drive the demand of Ice-cream and frozen dessert in the near future. Moreover, increasing availability of flavoured yoghurt especially in developing region is predicted to be major factor supporting the growth of the market during the forecast period.
A major restraint of the market is the increasing health concern among the people which hampers the growth of this market.
View full report at www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…rts-market-4288/
Frozen Desserts Market is broadly categorized into product type, fat content and consumption.
By product type the market is analyzed under sherbet, frozen yogurt, frozen ice cream, frozen tofu, frozen cakes, mousse and frozen novelties. Frozen ice cream is currently dominating this segment followed by yogurt and sherbet products.
By fat content the market is classified under regular frozen desserts and low fat desserts. Regular frozen desserts account a major share of the market.
By consumption the market is segmented into home, hotel and restaurants and dessert parlors.
On the basis of geography, the market is analysed under various regions namely North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World. The Frozen Desserts market was dominated by North America and Europe.
However these markets have reached saturation and will grow at a slow pace. Asia Pacific is expected to grow at the highest CAGR.
Some of the major players operating in ice cream and frozen dessert market include Baskin-Robbins, Nestle SA, Unilever, Danone Groupe SA, Ben & Jerry's Homemade Holdings Inc., Cielo USA, Kraft Foods Group Inc. among others.
- Product type
- Fat content
Scope of the report :
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of product type, fat content and consumption along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economic and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analyzing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!