According to a new report published by Data Bridge Market Research. ‘‘Global Baby Food Market- Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024’’, accounted to USD 53.5 billion in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 7.5% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Global Baby Food Market By Product Type (Dried Baby Food, Milk Formula, Prepared Baby Food, Others), By Type (Organic, Inorganic), By Formulation (Powder, Liquid), By Ingredients (Fats and Oils, Lactose, Protein, Flour, Flavor Enhancer, Vitamins & Minerals, Others), By Distribution Channel (Store-based Retailers, Non-Store Retailing) By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
Study Objectives of Baby Food Market Report:
Baby food is an aggregation of milk formula, prepared baby food and other products. The rising working population, change in lifestyle of working mother has resulted in reduced breast feeding.
This has led to rising sales of milk formula products. The rising awareness of providing supplements to infant for enhancing the health has led to increased demand of baby food products.
Click for Free Sample Copy @ bit.ly/2EWq3Rr What Are The Major Market Drivers and Restraints Baby Food Market?
- Rising demand of packaged baby food products
- Increased awareness of supplement requirements for infants
- Growth in the working population leading to increased sales of instant baby food products
- Lack of regulations
- Safety concerns related to packaged baby food
Important Segmentation Of Baby Food Market:
- By type the market for baby food market is segmented into dried baby food, milk formula, prepared baby food, and others. The milk formula segment is sub-segmented into standard milk formula, follow-on milk formula, toddler milk formula, special baby formula.
- By ingredients the baby food market is segmented into fats and oils, lactose, protein, flour, flavor enhancer, vitamins & minerals, others.
- On the basis of formulation, the baby food market is segmented into powdered and liquid.
- By distribution channel the baby food market is segmented into Store-based Retailer, Non-store Retailer. The store-based retailer segment is sub-segmented into grocery retailers, supermarkets/hypermarkets, convenience stores and others.
- On the basis of geography, baby food market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Click For Free TOC @ bit.ly/2mWUall Target Audience of Baby Food Market Report are:
Ø Baby food manufacturers,
Ø Raw material suppliers,
Ø Retailers and wholesalers,
Ø Importers and exporters.
Top Market Competitors Of Baby Food Market:
Some of the major players operating in Baby Food market are
- H. J. Heinz Company,
- Hain Celestial Group,
- Beech-Nut Nutrition Corporation,
- DMK Deutsches Milchkontor GmbH,
- Dumex, HiPP GmbH & Co.,
- Morinaga Milk Industry Co,
- Nutricia Ltd,
- Nurture Inc.,
- Stonyfield Farm Inc.
Report also presents Geographical Segmentation analysis of Organic Baby Food Market Report:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
Know More About Report @ bit.ly/2EVfSN0
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process. Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wi ...