This is a new report on “Failure Case Study: Teavana Fine Teas plus Tea Bar-The challenge of trying to target tea connoisseurs in a coffee centric market”. It studies all the characteristic of the present and forthcoming industry growth information which is climacteric for all new participants well as the leading market participant.
- Advertising -
"Failure Case Study: Teavana Fine Teas + Tea Bar", is part of GlobalData's Successes and Failures research. It examines the details of and reasons behind the failure of Teavana Tea Bar in the US.
It delivers the critical "what?", "why?", and "so what?" analysis to teach you crucial lessons that increase your chances of launching successful products as well as avoiding risk.
Access sample report @ orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2084777
In 2017, Starbucks announced that it would be closing all Teavana Fine Tea + Tea Bars, which it purchased back in 2012, by spring 2018 due to poor performance.
- Advertising -
This case has proven that, in a coffee-centric market, rapid expansion of a tea bar chain is a risky strategy.
Browse the complete report @ www.orbisresearch.com/reports/inde…ee-centric-market
- The fact that Starbucks overestimated the potential of out-of-home tea consumption in the US set the stage for market failure.
- With decreasing popularity of shopping malls, coffee and tea shops should have a diverse range of beverages to maximize appeal to the mass market.
- Brands need to be aware of the changing order preferences among customers and react promptly to such changes.
This report helps
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Access this report @ orbisresearch.com/contacts/discount/2084777
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...
For more information: