New Report on “Success Case Study: Zagorka Retro-Reviving a tradition to pioneer the bottled fresh beer market in Bulgaria” added to orbisresearch.com store - This report studies all the characteristic of the present and forthcoming industry growth information which is climacteric for all new participants well as the leading market participant.
"Success Case Study: Zagorka Retro", is part of GlobalData's Successes and Failures research. It examines the details of and reasons behind the success of an unpasteurized beer launched in Bulgaria.
It delivers the critical "what?", "why?", and "so what?" analysis to teach you crucial lessons that increase your chances of launching successful products as well as avoiding risk.
Request a sample of this report @ orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2084779
Bulgarians prefer local to imported beers, most often opting for traditional flavors in alcohol.
Reinforced by a trend for authentic products, this situation made the launch of Zagorka Retro in 2015 highly relevant. Unpasteurized beer is popular in Eastern Europe while, in the Western world, this type of lager is gradually becoming a rival to craft beer.
Browse the complete report @ www.orbisresearch.com/reports/inde…arket-in-bulgaria
- Made with local ingredients, Zagorka Retro is marketed as being fresh and is presented in a retro refill bottle.
- Unpasteurized beer is seen as authentic in Eastern Europe, where it has great potential to respond to a trend for retro products, perceived to be of better quality.
- Marketing efforts were in tune with the right consumer groups, presenting the beer as nostalgic yet funky.
Reasons to access
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Get the discount on this report @ orbisresearch.com/contacts/discount/2084779
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...