Malaysia Wheat Bran Market Research Report. Growing Consumer Awareness on the Health Benefits Associated with Wheat Bran is acting as a pushing factor of market growth, added research cosmos in their recent released report.
The Malaysia wheat bran market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.2% during the forecast period. Owing to growing health consciousness with regard to physical appearance and weight loss, consumers are replacing usual cereals with the ones with high-fiber types, such as wheat bran flakes.
Wheat bran cereals make a good choice as the source of whole grain fiber consisting100% whole wheat listed as the first ingredient and contains at least 5 grams of fiber and less than 8 grams of sugar per serving.
Browse details of 80 pages research report developed on Malaysia Wheat Bran Market @ www.researchcosmos.com/reports/mal…2018-2023/2227697
Growing Consumer Awareness on the Health Benefits Associated with Wheat Bran
Wheat bran is one of the most dominant dietary fiber sources used in the baking industry.
Wheat bran, which is used in bread, results in the change in dough properties, processing techniques and bread quality properties. Consumers are opting for a more nutritious alternative to regular pasta that costs less than the legume and quinoa varieties, and are going for the whole wheat pasta.
Whole wheat pasta is made of durum wheat, however, contains all three parts of the grain—bran, endosperm and germ, which means, it has more nutrients and fiber, about 3-4 additional grams per serving.
The nutritional benefits of fiber present in wheat bran have led to an increase in production of high fiber breads and which is expected to increase the market of wheat bran. The wheat bran market in Malaysia continues to rise due to increase in consumption, low supply and high competitiveness with corn.
Avail Sample Market Brochure of the report @ www.researchcosmos.com/request/2227697
Processed Food Dominates the Market
By application, the Malaysian wheat bran market can be segmented into processed food, beverages, animal feed and others. The processed food and beverages market growth is expected to be driven by the growing health-conscious population.
Wheat Bran is used in common foods, such as breakfast cereals, granola bars, whole-grain bread and baked goods. It is used even as a fine grain, thus being perfect in making pancakes, workout shakes, muffins, and cookies.
Other applications of wheat bran in animal feed is expected to grow at a faster rate during the forecast period.
Major Players: BALLUN GROUP OF COMPANIES, BIOGROW, KORDEL’S, EU YAN SANG, BIOGREEN, PRISTINE CEREALS, FUTURECEUTICALS, BIOCONNEXION, BMS ORGANICS, HUNG THONG FOOD TECHNOLOGY Co. Ltd.
Inquire this report @ www.researchcosmos.com/inquire/2227697
Reasons to Access this Report
- Analyzing outlook of the market with the recent trends and Porter’s five forces analysis
- Market dynamics which essentially consider the factors which are impelling the present market scenario along with growth opportunities of the market in the years to come
- Market segmentation analysis including qualitative and quantitative research incorporating the impact of economic and non-economic aspects
- Country level analysis integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market
- Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players along with the key strategies adopted for development in the past five years
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis and strategies employed by the major market players
- 3 months analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet in excel.
Customization of the Report
- Value chain analysis
- Consumer behavior analysis in country level
Ask for Report @ www.researchcosmos.com/customization/2227697
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Research Cosmos is an aggregator of syndicated and bespoke market research, business intelligence and consulting services on gamut of sectors across the globe. We’re associated with world renowned publishers who when combined, serve hundreds of fortune listed companies and publish wide range of insightful reports which cover nook and corner of every industry vertical.
For more information: