Global Prebiotic Ingredients Market By Type (Oligosaccharides, Inulin, Polydextrose, Lactulose, Pyrodextrins, Others), By Source (Roots, Vegetables, Grains, Others), By Application (Functional Foods & Beverages, Dietary Supplements, Animal Feed), By Functionality (Gut Health, Cardiovascular Health, Bone Health, Immunity, Weight Management), By Bacterial Activity (Bifidobacteria, Lactic Acid Bacteria, Others), By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Global Prebiotic Ingredients Market accounted to USD 4.2 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 12.9% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Multifunctional Nature of Prebiotic Ingredients
- Increasing Health Consciousness Among Consumers
- Prebiotic Manufacturers are Hampered By High R&D Costs
- Greater Market Visibility of Probiotics
- Optimistic Investigations for Health Benefits
- Manufacturers are Burdened With International and Domestic Food Safety Standards
Prebiotics are the food ingredients which induce the growth or activity of beneficial microorganisms. The example is the gastrointestinal tract, where prebiotics can alter the composition of organisms in the gut microbiome.
Majorly, a prebiotic increases the number or activity of bifidobacteria and lactic acid bacteria.
TABLE OF CONTENTS (TOC):
- Market Segmentation
- Market Overview
- Executive Summary
- Premium Insights
- By Type
- By Application
- By End User
- Company Profiles
- About Data Bridge Market Research
- By brand the global prebiotic ingredients market is segmented into oliggo-fiber, domo vivinal gos, osmoaid, orafti hpx, and fibregum.
- By bacterial activity the global prebiotic ingredients market is segmented into bifidobacteria, lactic acid bacteria, and other bacteria.
- By functionality the prebiotic ingredients market is segmented into gut health, cardiovascular health, bone health, immunity, and weight management.
- By source the prebiotic ingredients market is segmented into roots, vegetables, and grains.
- By type the global prebiotic ingredients market is segmented into oligosaccharides, inulin, polydextrose, and others.
- By application the prebiotic ingredients market is segmented into food & beverage, dietary supplements, and animal feed.
- On the basis of geography, global prebiotic ingredients market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa..
Access Full Report: databridgemarketresearch.com/repor…redients-market/
The global prebiotic ingredients market is highly fragmented and is based on new product launches and clinical results of products. Hence the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, clinical trials, market initiatives, high expense on research and development, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market.
The report includes market shares of prebiotic ingredients market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors:
Some of the major players operating in global prebiotic ingredients market are Beneo GmbH, Cargill Incorporated, E. I. Du Pont De Nemours and Company, Frieslandcampina, Ingredion Incorporated, Samyang Genex, Nexira, Beghin Meiji, Royal Cosun, Yakult Pharmaceutical Industry Co., Ltd., Roquette America, Inc., Clasado Ltd., Jarrow Formulas, Sensus, GTC Nutrition, Weetabix, Kraft Foods, Inc., Cosucra Groupe Warcoing SA, Stonyfield Farm, Solvay Pharmaceuticals SA, Beghin Meiji, Roquette America, Inc., and Parmalat S.p.A among others.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process. Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wi ...
For more information: