Global Bacteriological Testing Market By Product Type, End-Uses, Application, Geography - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Global Bacteriological Testing Market By Bacteria (Coliform, Salmonella, Campylobacter, Listeria, Legionella, Others), By Technology (Traditional Technology, Rapid Technology), By Component (Instruments, Test Kits, Reagents & Consumables), By End Use (Food & Beverages, Water Testing, Animal Feed Testing, Bioenergy & Agricultural Research, Pharmaceuticals, Cosmetics), By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
The Bacteriological Testing Market accounted to USD 9.1 billion in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 8.1% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Major Market Competitors:
- Bureau Veritas,
- TUD SUD,
- ALS Limited,
- Thermo Fisher,
- Agilent Technologies,
- Bio-Rad, Romer Labs,
- Rakiro Biotech Sys Private Limited,
- ACMAS Technologies (P) Ltd,
- LaMotte Company,
- EMSL Analytical Inc. ATCC,
- Northeast Laboratory Services
Bacteriological testing is conducted to identify fecal pathogens, toxic bacteria present in final products. The testing is an important aspect to manage the quality of the products.
Bacteriological testing is done in various industries such as food and water manufacturing.
- By bacteria the market for bacteriological testing market is segmented into coliform, salmonella, campylobacter, listeria, legionella, others.
- By technology the bacteriological testing market is segmented into traditional technology, rapid technology. The rapid technology is sub-segmented into convenience-based, polymerase chain reaction, enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay, chromatography & spectrometry.
- On the basis of application the bacteriological testing market is segmented into food & beverages, water testing, animal feed testing, bioenergy & agricultural research, pharmaceuticals, and cosmetics
The bacteriological testing market is highly fragmented and is based on new product launches and clinical results of products. Hence the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, clinical trials, market initiatives, high expense on research and development, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market.
Access Complete Report: databridgemarketresearch.com/repor…-testing-market/
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process. Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wi ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!