Global Active, Smart and Intelligent Packaging Market By Type, End User, Geography– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
Active, Smart and Intelligent Packaging Market accounted to USD 4.5 billion in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 7.6% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Rising packaged foods
- Increased awareness of food safety concerns
- Advancements in technology
- High cost of implementation
- Harmful effects of packaging
The rising trend of advanced packaging of products for protection of internal and external aspects of the products has resulted in growth of active, smart and intelligent packaging market. The active, smart and intelligent packaging extends the shelf life, monitors the freshness of the product, and improves safety and convenience of the product.
TABLE OF CONTENTS (TOC):
- Market Segmentation
- Market Overview
- Executive Summary
- Premium Insights
- By Type
- By Application
- By End User
- Company Profiles
- About Data Bridge Market Research
- By type the market for active, smart and intelligent market is segmented into Active Packaging, Modified Atmosphere Packaging, and Intelligent Packaging.
- By ingredients the active, smart and intelligent market is segmented into Paper, Plastic, Metal, Glass & Wood, Others.
- On the basis of end user, the active, smart and intelligent market is segmented into Food and Beverages, Pharmaceuticals, Metal, Automobile, Electronics, Others.
- On the basis of geography, active, smart and intelligent market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Access Full Report: databridgemarketresearch.com/repor…ackaging-market/
The active, smart and intelligent market is highly fragmented and is based on new product launches and clinical results of products. Hence the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, clinical trials, market initiatives, high expense on research and development, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market.
The report includes market shares of active, smart and intelligent market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors:
Some of the major players operating in active, smart and intelligent market are Amcor Ltd., Graham Packaging Company Inc., Landec Corp., Ball Corp., Timestrip, plc, VIP Packaging, Sealed Air Corp., SYSCO Corp., Mitsubishi Gas Chemical, Multisorb Technologies, Timestrip PLC, Sysco Corporation, Paksense Incorporated, Eastman Chemical Company, M&G USA Corporation, Thin Film Electronics ASA, Temptime Corporation, Coveris Holdings S.A., Varcode, Ltd., Cryolog S.A. among others.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process. Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wi ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!