Baby Nutrition Insights: Issue 34"", is an analytical report by GlobalData which provides extensive and highly detailed information on the key markets in the Baby Food industry.
- Advertising -
Request a sample of this report @ orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2116536
This quarterly issue report provides a review of news and analysis for the infant nutrition industry, covering the October-December 2017 period. Market News includes: Lactalis has been hit by a salmonella outbreak at its Craon plant leading to a worldwide recall affecting 83 countries; Nestlé and Mead Johnson report growth in Mexico; in the US, Plum, Sprout and Fresh Bellies have launched innovative meals ranges; between October and December the Chinese FDA had approved 18 batches of infant formula brands, and we list them all; Danone has established a strategic regional partnership with the e-commerce platform Lazada for the sale of its infant nutrition products in Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore and Thailand; in Germany, the baby food category has grown, although sales of milks are lagging; Agusha has once again been voted Russia’s favorite brand of baby food; in the UK, baby formula volumes crashed by 9.3% in 2017 in the wake of hefty price rises; breastfeeding rates in Algeria are exceptionally low; Nestlé has begun exporting its Nan brand manufactured in Mexico to African countries, including Cameroon and the Ivory Coast.
In Company News, this issue provides part year financial results for multinational and local players, reports on production expansion in the infant formula sector, and provides an insight into new joint ventures and partnerships, as well as merger and acquisition activity.
- Advertising -
What else does this report offer?
- Market profile based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing and our in-house expertise to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Baby Food industry globally.
- Detailed company profiles, highlighting key focus product sectors with the key features & developments, segmentation, per capita trends and the various manufacturers & brands.
Browse the complete report @ orbisresearch.com/reports/index/ba…insights-issue-34
- Arla Foods Ingredients has unveiled a new range of whey protein-based complementary foods. The range claims benefits for gut health, allergy management, healthy growth and bone development.
- Nestlé has begun exporting its Nan brand manufactured in Mexico to African countries, including Cameroon and the Ivory Coast.
- The Bemores infant formula joint venture between Blackmores and Bega Cheese has been terminated two years after it was first established, following disappointing sales.
- In the Chinese market Nestlé has succeeded in gaining registration for a number of additional brands ahead of the January 1, 2018 deadline. These brands are S-26 and Nan SMA BabyNes, all manufactured in stages one to three at its Swiss factory, and Nan 3 manufactured at the local Nestlé Shuangcheng plant.
- Canada: Oat with banana & mango is a new variety of baby cereal recently made available under the Nestlé Gerber brand for infants aged eight months and over.
Reasons to access
- Evaluate important changes in consumer behavior to identify profitable markets and areas for product innovation.
- Analyse the current and forecast market position of the brands to identify the best opportunities to exploit.
- Detailed understanding of consumption by individual product categories to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
Access a report @ orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/2116536
The a2 Milk Company
Alimentación y Nutrición Familiar SL
Alter Farmacia SA
Arla Foods amba
Aspen Pharmacare Holdings Limited
Ausnutria Holding Co Limited
Australian Dairy Park Ltd
Baicheng Longdan Milk Industry Technology Co Ltd
Baiyue Dairy Group
Banner Infant Dairy Products Co Ltd
Bega Cheese Limited
Beijing Sanyuan Foods Co Ltd
Beingmate Baby & Child Food Co
Bright Food (Group) Co Limited
Bubs Australia Limited
Burra Foods Australia
Camperdown Powder Pty Limited
Canpac International Limited
China Huishan Dairy Holding
Koninklijke DSM NV
Dairy Goat Co-operative (NZ) Ltd
Daqing Dairy Plant LLC
Daqing Green Leaf Dairy Products Co Limited
Dingbian Dairy Industry Co Ltd
Duerbote Yili Dairy Co Ltd
Evergrande Dairy Group
Feihe International Inc
Fonterra Co-Operative Group Limited
Royal FrieslandCampina NV
Gao Pei (Guangzhou) Co Ltd
Guangzhou Meisuli Nutriment Co Limited
Hain Celestial Group Inc
Hangzhou Wei Chuan Foods Co Limited
Harbin Prince Dairy Products Industry Co Limited
Heilongjiang Chenying Dairy Co Ltd
Heilongjiang Huadan Dairy Co Ltd
Heilongjiang Land Reclamation Dairy LLC
Heilongjiang Saddle Industrial Group Co Ltd
Heilongjiang WondersuDairy Co Ltd
Heilongjiang Yishin Dairy Co Ltd
Hochdorf Holding Limited
Hong Kong Wissun Group
Huainan Yiyi Nutrition Food Technology Co Ltd
Industrias Lácteas Asturianas
Inner Mongolia Yili Industrial Group Company Limited
Jiangxi Early Nutrition Technology Co Limited
Kalbe Farma Tbk PT
Kerry Group plc
Lotte Co Ltd
Maeil Dairy Industry Co Limited
Maple Island Inc
China Mengniu Dairy Company Limited
Milkgoat (China) Goat Dairy Co
Morinaga Milk Industry Co Limited
Murray Goulburn Co-operative Co Limited
Namyang Co Ltd
Nature One Dairy Pty Limited
New Zealand GMP Dairy Ltd
New Zealand New Milk LLC
New Zealand New Milk LLC
Perrigo Company plc
Reckitt-Benckiser Group plc
Rhodes Food Group Holdings Limited
Rodobo International Inc
OAO NPG Sadi Pridoniya
Shaanxi Herds Dairy Co Ltd
Shaanxi Mileyn Dairy Co Ltd
Shaanxi Qinlong Dairy Co Ltd
Shaanxi Red Star Goat Dairy Co Ltd
Shaanxi Taurus Dairy Co Ltd
Shaanxi Yatai Dairy Co Ltd
Shanghai Newbaze Dairy Co Ltd
Wattle Health Australia Limited
Xi’an Annuo Dairy Co Ltd
Xi'an Hongxing Dairy
Xi’an Yinqiao Dairy Group
Xinjiang Shihezi Dairy
Xinjiang Ximao Dairy Co Ltd
Yangling Shengfei Dairy
Zhongning Yellow River Dairy Products Co Ltd
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...
For more information: