Sports nutrition products include protein powder, capsule/tablets (creatine/branched chain amino acids and others), supplement powder, ready-to-drink protein drinks, Iso drink powder, Iso & other sports drinks, carbohydrate drinks, protein bars, carbohydrate/energy bars, and other supplements. These products are widely used in strength sports (weightlifting & bodybuilding) and endurance sports (cycling, running, swimming, rowing, and others). In addition, they are majorly used to gain muscle mass, as a meal replacement, replenish water & electrolytes, and weight management.
For More Info, Get Sample : bit.ly/2AC2wDd
Major factors that drive the growth of the market include a rise in obese population primarily in developed regions, consistent increase in the number of gyms & health clubs, increase in trend of online retail, and a surge in the number of recreational & lifestyle users. However, availability of cheap and counterfeit products poses challenge to sports nutrition manufacturers.
Increase in health consciousness along with a rise in disposable income in developing economies provides lucrative opportunities for market growth.
The world sports nutrition market is segmented based on product type, end users, distribution channel, and geography.
On the basis of product type, it is segmented into protein powder, Iso drink powder, capsule/tablets (creatine, BCAA and others), supplement powder, RTD protein drinks, Iso & other sports drinks, carbohydrate drinks, protein bars, carbohydrate/energy bars, and other supplements. Iso & other sports drinks segment accounted for the largest share of the overall sports nutrition market revenue in 2015.
The carbohydrate/energy bars segment is expected to witness highest growth during the forecast period, owing to the increase in demand for healthy foods. End users of sports nutrition products comprise athletes, bodybuilders, recreational users, and lifestyle users.
Channels through which sports nutrition products are distributed include large retail & mass merchandisers, small retail, drug & specialty stores, fitness institutions, and online & others. Large retail and mass merchandisers accounted for a majority share of the total market revenue on account of increasing usage of sports nutrition products as lifestyle food.
Geographically, the market is segmented into North America (U.S., Canada, and Mexico), Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (Japan, Australia, China, India, and rest of Asia-Pacific), and LAMEA (Brazil, Argentina, South Africa, and rest of LAMEA). North America held the largest share in the market in 2015 and is expected to maintain its dominance throughout the forecast period.
However, Asia-Pacific is expected to witness a double-digit growth on account of increase in health consciousness and rise in disposable income.
Key market players profiled in the report are The Coca-Cola Company, Abbott Nutrition Inc., PepsiCo Inc., Glanbia Plc., Reckitt Benckiser Group plc, Yakult Honsha Co Ltd, Post Holdings, Inc., GNC Holdings, Clif Bar & Company, and Otsuka Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd.
Enquire About Report : bit.ly/2iR2Maq
- The report includes extensive analysis of the factors that drive as well as restrain the world sports nutrition market.
- The market projections for the period 2016 - 2021 are included along with factors that affect the same.
- The report also provides quantitative as well as qualitative market trends to help the stakeholders understand the situations prevailing in the market.
- An in-depth analysis of key segments of the market demonstrates stakeholders with different types of green solvents consumed across different industries on the globe.
- Competitive intelligence highlights the business practices followed by the leading market players across various geographies.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS:
- The market is segmented on the basis of product type, end user, distribution channel, and geography.
BY PRODUCT TYPE
- Protein Powder
- Iso Drink Powder
- Capsule/Tablets (creatine, BCAA and others)
- Supplement Powder
- RTD Protein Drinks
- Iso & Other Sports Drinks
- Carbohydrate Drinks
- Protein Bars
- Carbohydrate/Energy Bars
- Other Supplements
Also Request For Report : bit.ly/2yxpU4g
BY END USER
- Recreational Users
- Lifestyle Users
BY DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL
- Large Retail & Mass Merchandisers
- Small Retail
- Drug & Specialty Stores
- Fitness Institutions (Gym & Health Clubs)
- Online & Others
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- LAMEA (Latin America, Middle East, and Africa)
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA
- The Coca-Cola Company
- Abbott Nutrition Inc.
- PepsiCo Inc.
- Glanbia Plc.
- Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc.
- Yakult Honsha Co. Ltd.
- Post Holdings Inc.
- GNC Holdings
- Clif Bar & Company
- Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
- Other players in the value chain include (profiles not included in the report)
- Atlantic Multipower UK Limited
- GlaxoSmithKline PLC
- Olimp Laboratories
- Ultimate Nutrition Inc.
- PowerBar Europe GmbH
Table Of Content
- CHAPTER 1 INTRODUCTION
- CHAPTER 2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- CHAPTER 3 MARKET OVERVIEW
- CHAPTER 4 WORLD SPORTS NUTRITION MARKET BY PRODUCT TYPE
- CHAPTER 5 WORLD SPORTS NUTRITION MARKET BY USER
- CHAPTER 6 WORLD SPORTS NUTRITION MARKET BY DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL
- CHAPTER 7 WORLD SPORTS NUTRITION MARKET BY GEOGRAPHY
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities. In order to survive the fierce competition and locate different avenues, one must be privy to high end and quality market information. So, we try and provide you with latest market information by getting high market research reports fro ...