Dairy alternative based food and beverages are prepared from dairy-free milk, extracted from various plant based sources. These are increasingly being consumed by lactose intolerant and vegan individuals. A wide variety of food and beverages are available in the market, which are prepared from milk derived from sources such as almond, soy, rice, coconut and others. Popularly consumed dairy alternative based products are milk, ice-cream, cheese, butter and others.
For More Info, Get Sample : bit.ly/2iRBLUc
Increasing awareness about the benefits of dairy alternative products and growing vegan population are the major factors boosting the demand these products. Moreover, increasing health consciousness, rise in disposable income and awareness towards chemical free products are some of the other factors fueling the market growth.
However, higher cost compared to conventional milk/milk based products and prominence of low-cholesterol, and low-fat conventional milk/milk based products have emerged to be major challenges for the players operating in the market. The market is anticipated to offer attractive business opportunities owing to rising lactose intolerance and increasing demand for soy, rice, and almond milk proteins in the global market.
Moreover, innovation in sources and flavors of dairy alternative based food & beverages is expected to unfold opportunity for the players operating in the market.
The world dairy alternative market is segmented on the basis of source, application, distribution channel and geography. By source, the market is categorized into four segments which include soy milk, almond milk, rice milk, and other sources.
By application, the market is segmented as food and beverages. Food is further categorized into spread, creamer, yogurt, tofu and others.
Large retail, small retail, specialty store and online are the segmentations by distribution channel. Geographically, the market is classified into North America (U.S., Canada and Mexico), Europe (UK, Germany, France and rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan and rest of Asia-Pacific), and LAMEA (Latin America and Rest of LAMEA).
Enquire About Report : bit.ly/2yWCsq6
The companies profiled in the report are WhiteWave Foods Company (U.S.), Blue Diamond Growers (U.S.), SunOpta Inc.(Canada), Earth’s Own Food Company Inc.(Canada), Living Harvest Foods Inc. (U.S.), Hain Celestial Group, Inc.(U.S.), Organic Valley Family of Farms (U.S.), Panos Brands LLC (U.S.), Pascual Group (Spain), and Eden Foods Inc.(U.S.).
- The report provides a comprehensive analysis of current and future market trends in the world dairy alternative market to identify the potential investment pockets.
- The report provides information regarding key drivers, restraints, and opportunities with impact analysis.
- Quantitative analysis of the current trends and forecasts from 2016 to 2022 are provided to showcase the financial appetency of the market.
- Porters Five Force model of the industry and SWOT analysis illustrates the potency of the buyers & suppliers participating in the market.
- Value chain analysis in the report provides a clear understanding of the roles of stakeholders involved in the value chain.
Also Get Report : bit.ly/2zTovcO
Table Of Contents
- CHAPTER 1 INTRODUCTION
- Report Description
- Key Benefits
- Key Market Segments
- Research Methodology
- Secondary research
- Primary research
- Analyst tools and models
- CHAPTER 2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- 2.1 Executive Summary
- 2.2 CXO Perspective
- CHAPTER 3 MARKET OVERVIEW
- 3.1 Market Definition and Scope
- 3.2 Key Findings
- 3.2.1 Top impacting factors of the Dairy alternative market
- 3.2.2 Top winning strategies in Dairy alternative market, 2010-2015
- 3.2.3 Top investment pockets
- 3.3 Value Chain Analysis
- 3.3.1 Raw material suppliers
- 3.3.2 Dairy alternative producers
- 3.3.3 Distribution platforms
- 3.3.4 End Users
- 3.4 Porters Five Forces Analysis
- 3.4.1 High bargaining power of buyers due to similarity in offerings
- 3.4.2 Moderate bargaining power of suppliers due to easy availability of ingredients
- 3.4.3 High threat of substitute due to innovation in conventional milk/milk products
- 3.4.4 High threat of new entrants due to attractive industry growth
- 3.4.5 High rivalry among competitors due to similarity in offerings
Get Full OF TOC : http://bit.ly/2jlNgHr
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities. In order to survive the fierce competition and locate different avenues, one must be privy to high end and quality market information. So, we try and provide you with latest market information by getting high market research reports fro ...