The global high intensity sweeteners (HIS) market was valued at $1,807million in 2016, and is anticipated to reach at $2,134 million by 2023, growing at a CAGR of 2.3% from 2017 to 2023. High-intensity sweeteners are commonly used as substitutes for sugar, owing to their low-calorie content and higher. Moreover, HIS are ideal alternatives to sugar and other caloric sweeteners such as high-fructose syrup.
Access Sample Report: bit.ly/2A7qTwC
The demand for high-intensity sweeteners is not only due to its desired sweetness and price but also for its taste, nutrition, bulkiness, preservative qualities, heat resistance and blending abilities. In addition, rise in health concerns and increase in the number of people suffering from diabetes and obesity boost the market growth.
Furthermore, rise in demand for low-calorie sweetener and growth in the number of obese population majorly in the developing economies propel the market growth.
The global high-intensity sweeteners market is segmented based on type, application, and geography.
On the basis of type, it is classified into saccharin, acesulfame potassium (ace-k), sucralose, neotame, advantame, steviol glycosides, and luo han guo fruit extracts (monk fruit). Based on application, it is categorized into beverages, bakery & confectionery, dietary products, dairy products, pharmaceuticals, table top sweeteners, and others (deserts & nutritional products).
Geographically, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players have largely invested in R&D activities to develop advanced products to cater to the demand of end users. The major players in the high intensity sweeteners market include
- Hyet Sweet
- Tate and Lyle, Plc.
- Celanese Corporation
- Cumberland Packing Corporation
- Ajinomoto Co.
- Hermes Sweeteners Ltd.
- JK Sucralose
- Heartland Food Products Group
- Stevia First Corporation
Enquire About Report : bit.ly/2jySuiU
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The report provides an extensive analysis of the global high intensity sweeteners market size and trends from 2016 to 2023 to determine the prevailing opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the high intensity sweeteners industry analysis and growth is provided in the report.
- Extensive analysis of the industry is conducted by following product benchmarking, positioning, and monitoring the top competitors within the global market.
- Porter’s five forces analysis highlights the potency of buyers & suppliers to enable stakeholders to make profit-oriented business decisions and strengthen their supplier–buyer network.
- The report provides key insights on strategic market analysis of various companies as well as the value chain analysis of the industry.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
- Acesulfame Potassium (Ace-K)
- Steviol Glycosides
- Luo Han Guo Fruit Extracts (Monk Fruit)
- Bakery & Confectionery
- Dietary Products
- Dairy Products
- Table Top Sweeteners
- Others (Desserts & Nutritional Products)
Access Report: bit.ly/2mzY6Lc
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA
The other players in the value chain (profiles not included in the report) are
- Cargill, Inc.
- The NaturaSweet Company
- A & Z Food Additives Co., Ltd.
- Archer Daniels Midland Company
- Associated British Foods.
Table Of Content
- CHAPTER 1. INTRODUCTION
- CHAPTER 2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- CHAPTER 3. MARKET OVERVIEW
- CHAPTER 4. GLOBAL HIGH INTENSITY SWEETENERS MARKET, BY TYPE
- CHAPTER 5. GLOBAL HIGH INTENSITY SWEETENERS MARKET, BY APPLICATION
- CHAPTER 6. GLOBAL HIGH INTENSITY SWEETENERS MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHY
- CHAPTER 7. COMPANY PROFILES
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities. In order to survive the fierce competition and locate different avenues, one must be privy to high end and quality market information. So, we try and provide you with latest market information by getting high market research reports fro ...