The global milk packaging market was valued at $36,157 million in 2016, and is projected to reach at $49,809 million by 2023, growing at a CAGR of 4.6% from 2017 to 2023. Milk packaging has witnessed significant changes from traditional methods to new and innovative techniques. In addition, packaging can be done through glass bottles, plastic bottles, cans & cartons, and pouches for convenience of consumers.
Access Sample Report : bit.ly/2zcRkQE
This report projects the trends & opportunities of the global milk packaging market. It includes the qualitative & quantitative analyses along with comprehensive research methodologies and reliable projections to understand the present overview, market growth, predict the market behavior during the forecast period.
The global milk packaging market is driven by increase in milk consumption across the globe coupled with change in lifestyles of consumers. Several ecological factors, such as increase in consumer expenditure and rise in environmental concerns among consumers boost the market growth.
In addition, plummeting production costs of several milk packaging products, such as paper and plastic, along with ease of recycling drives the market growth. However, environmental concerns associated with the use of plastic bags are expected to hamper the market growth during the forecast period.
The global milk packaging market is segmented based on packaging type, material, and geography. Based on packaging type, it is categorized into cups, cans, bottles, pouches, and others.
Based on material, it is classified into glass, plastic, metal, paperboard, and others. Geographically, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key market players in the global milk packaging market include
- Tetra Pack
- Amcor Limited
- Evergreen Packaging
- Ball Corporation
- Clondalkin Group Holdings
- Blue Ridge Paper Products
- Crown Holdings
- CKS Packaging
Enquire About Report : bit.ly/2hByc4u
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the current trends, estimations, and dynamics from 2016 to 2023 to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- The key countries of each region have been studies based on the individual market revenue to understand the regional trends and market size.
- This study evaluates the competitive landscape of the market to understand the competitive environment across geographies.
- An in-depth analysis of each segment of the global milk packaging market is provided to assist the prevailing market opportunities.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS:
By Packaging Type
Access Report : bit.ly/2A5Vg2a
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA
The other players in the value chain (profiles not included in the report) include
- DuPont (EI) de Nemours
- Reynolds Group Holdings Limited
- Alcoa Inc.
- Saint-Gobain S.A.
- Tetra Laval International S.A.
- Consolidated Container
- Essel Propack
- Exopack Holdings
- Global Closure Systems
- Graham Packaging
- International Paper Company
- SF Holdings Group
- SIG Combibloc Group
- RPC Group
- Linpac Packaging
- Sealed Air
- *The above list of companies is not profiled in the report, and can be added based on client interest.
Table Of Contents
- CHAPTER 1. INTRODUCTION
- CHAPTER 2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- CHAPTER 3. MARKET OVERVIEW
- CHAPTER 4. GLOBAL MILK PACKAGING MARKET, BY PACKAGING TYPE
- CHAPTER 5. GLOBAL MILK PACKAGING MARKET, BY MATERIAL
- CHAPTER 6. GLOBAL MILK PACKAGING MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHY
- CHAPTER 7. COMPANY PROFILES
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities. In order to survive the fierce competition and locate different avenues, one must be privy to high end and quality market information. So, we try and provide you with latest market information by getting high market research reports fro ...