The global protein supplement market was valued at $2,662 million in 2016, and is projected to reach at $3,946 million by 2023, growing at a CAGR of 5.7% from 2017 to 2023. Protein is a critical component of hormones, vital organs, immunity system, and nervous system. It is usually found in meat & animal products such as beef, dairy, fish, & poultry and plant-based products, which include soy, beans, nuts, & whole grains.
- Advertising -
Access Sample Report: bit.ly/2yRN2up
Increase in health-related concerns of people, which shifts their attention toward fitness centers, gyms, and health clubs majorly drives the market growth. Furthermore, rise in obesity rates and growth in disposable income are some other factors that drive the growth of the market.
However, presence of cheaper substitutes, side-effects of protein supplements, and negative publicity & claims are expected to hamper the growth of the market during the forecast period. Growth in demand from health-conscious young population and introduction of protein supplements in untapped region are anticipated to provide lucrative opportunities for expansion of the market.
- Advertising -
The report segments the global protein supplement market based on type, form, source, distribution channel, and geography. By type, the market is divided into casein, whey protein, egg protein, soy protein, and others.
On the basis of form, it is classified into powder, RTD liquid, and protein bars. On account of source, the market is bifurcated into animal and plant sources.
Based on distribution channel, it is categorized into supermarket/hypermarket, online stores, chemist/drugstore, nutrition store, health food store, specialist sports store, and others. Geographically, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The major strategies adopted by key players to expand their business include expansion in untapped regions and new product launches. The market players profiled in the study include Abbott Laboratories, ABH Pharma Inc., Amway Corporation, Glanbia Group, GlaxoSmithKline (GSK), GNC Holdings, Makers Nutrition, Herbalife International of America, Inc., Suppleform, and Vitaco Health.
Enquire About Report : bit.ly/2zIp74m
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current trends and emerging estimations & dynamics in the global protein supplement market from 2016 to 2023, in terms of value and volume.
- Detailed analysis of the market by type helps understand the different types of protein supplement products that are currently in use, and the variants that are expected to gain prominence in the future.
- Porter’s Five Forces analysis highlights the potency of buyers and suppliers to offer a competitive advantage to stakeholders to make profit-oriented business decisions and help strengthen their supplier & buyer network.
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework.
- Market share for all segments with respect to each geography is detailed in the report, which helps understand the trends in the industry.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
- Whey Protein
- Egg Protein
- Soy Protein
- Others (Pea, Wheat, Rice, Canola, Gelatin, Collagen)
Access Report : bit.ly/2hzzI6U
- RTD Liquid
- Protein Bars
- Animal Protein
- Plant Protein
By Distribution Channel
- Nutrition Store
- Health Food Store
- Specialist Sports Store
- North America
- Rest of the Europe
- Rest of the Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Rest of the LAMEA
OTHER KEY PLAYERS
- Forever Living Inc.
- Garden of Life
- Melaleuca Inc.
- New Vitality
- Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc.
- Shaklee Corporation
- USANA Health Sciences
- Vitacost.com, Inc.
- Atlantic Multipower UK Limited
- *The above list of players are not profiled in the report, but can be added as per client interest.
Table Of Contents
- CHAPTER 1. INTRODUCTION
- CHAPTER 2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- CHAPTER 3. MARKET OVERVIEW
- CHAPTER 4. GLOBAL PROTEIN SUPPLEMENT MARKET, BY TYPE
- CHAPTER 6. GLOBAL PROTEIN SUPPLEMENT MARKET, BY SOURCE
- CHAPTER 7. GLOBAL PROTEIN SUPPLEMENT MARKET, BY DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL
- CHAPTER 8. PROTEIN SUPPLEMENT MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHY
- CHAPTER 9. COMPANY PROFILES
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities. In order to survive the fierce competition and locate different avenues, one must be privy to high end and quality market information. So, we try and provide you with latest market information by getting high market research reports fro ...