The global ice cream market is projected to reach $97,301 million by 2023 from $68,072 million in 2016, registering a CAGR of 5.4% from 2017 to 2023. Rise in disposable income is the major key factor driving the market. In addition, growth in demand for new variations of ice creams fuels the market growth.
Ice cream is a frozen food product, which made up of dairy items such as milk and cream combined with dry fruits, flavors, and other ingredients. Traditional flavors of ice creams include chocolate, vanilla, and others. However, companies are including other exotic flavors such as tropical fruits, lemons, and coconuts to cater to changing taste of consumers. In addition, for health-conscious customers prefer a low-calorie and low-fat ice cream called Skinny Cow.
Access Sample Report: bit.ly/2mzpOro
Moreover, increase in consumption of take-home ice cream products boosts the growth of the global ice cream market. However, ice cream being a seasonal product is a major restraint of the market.
In addition, health concerns associated with the ice cream products impedes the market growth. Moreover, the market for ice cream products is highly consolidated, thereby restraining its growth.
Rise in demand for innovative products and development of lactose-free ice cream provide growth opportunity for market expansion.
The global ice cream market is segmented based on sales type and geography. On the basis of sales type, the market is categorized into impulse ice cream, take-home ice cream, and artisanal ice cream.
Geographically, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The major players profiled in this study include:
- Unilever Group
- Nestle S.A.
- General Mills, Inc.
- Blue Bell Creameries
- Lotte Confectionery
- Wells Dairy Inc.
- Turkey Hill
- Mihan Dairy Inc.
- Meiji Holdings Co. Ltd
Enquire About Report : bit.ly/2ANNgDC
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The report provides an in-depth analysis of the current trends, drivers, and dynamics of the global ice cream market to elucidate the prevailing opportunities and potential investment pockets.
- It offers qualitative trends and quantitative analysis from 2016 to 2023 to assist stakeholders to understand the market scenario.
- Competitive intelligence of the industry highlights the business practices followed by key players across geographies and the prevailing market opportunities.
- The key players in the market are profiled along with their strategies and developments to understand the competitive outlook of the industry.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
By Sales Type
- Impulse Ice Cream
- Take-home Ice Cream
- Artisanal Ice Cream
Access Report : bit.ly/2yQFIiG
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- New Zealand
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA
- United Kaipara Dairies Company
- Pure Ice Cream Company
- International Foodstuffs Co.
- Cold Stone Creamery
- International Dairy Queen, Inc.
Table Of Content
- CHAPTER 1. INTRODUCTION
- CHAPTER 2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- CHAPTER 3. MARKET OVERVIEW
- CHAPTER 4. ICE CREAM MARKET, BY SALES TYPE
- CHAPTER 5. ICE CREAM MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHY
- CHAPTER 6. COMPANY PROFILES
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities. In order to survive the fierce competition and locate different avenues, one must be privy to high end and quality market information. So, we try and provide you with latest market information by getting high market research reports fro ...