Food safety testing is becoming common and fast with each passing day. Food poisoning outbreaks and stringent regulations are supporting the growth of the food safety testing systems & services market, globally. The technologies that are being widely used for the testing system include polymerase chain reaction (PCR) based technique, immunoassay, enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA), rapid culture detection, and biosensors, among others. New tests, such as gluten sensitivities, intolerance, food fraud, rapid pathogen detection, pesticides, and antibiotics, among others, are also being introduced.
Food safety testing technologies are witnessing an increase in the usage by the food manufacturers and the laboratories because of their rapid detection feature, in turn lowering the chances of food recalls and thus leading to long shelf life of the products. The globalization in the food industry is the major challenge for the food safety testing systems & services market. Different regional regulations and oversight between countries could result in supply chain uncertainties and will also affect the food safety testing industry. As food safety testing becomes more accurate, new technologies may detect contamination that older systems might have missed.
High growth in the market is being driven by the rising awareness among the consumers about the usage of safe food products along with the need to protect the environment. Further, the rising concerns over global food security and sustainability have led to extensive investments by the various governments across the globe. The key players in the global food safety testing systems & services market are expanding their product and service offerings by working upon different patterns of testing and enhancing the quality of their products to provide better tests.
According to the latest research report by BIS Research, tilted ‘Global Food Safety Testing Systems…orecast 2018-2022’, the food safety testing systems & services market is expected to reach $19.63 billion by 2022. This growth can be attributed to the increasing outbreak of foodborne illness, advancements in the usage of the latest technology for the food safety testing, stringent regulations, and globalization of food supply. The system manufacturers are the players who offer food safety testing products, such as diagnostic kits, HPLC systems, pathogen and toxin testing products, and general lab equipment and supplies to the testing laboratories of the food production companies or a third-party testing laboratory. Some of the established system providers in the industry are 3M, Thermo Fisher, BioMerieux, Merck, Agilent Technologies, and Bio-Rad Laboratories.
Some of the Companies Mentioned in the Report:
- Agilent Technologies
- BioMérieux SA
- Bio-Rad Laboratories
- Merck KGaA
- Neogen Corporation
- Qiagen N.V.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- ALS Limited
- AsureQuality Ltd
- Bureau Veritas S.A.
- Eurofins Scientific
- Food Hygiene and Health Laboratory
- Genetic ID NA Inc.
- Intertek Group plc.
- Mérieux NutriSciences Corporation
- Microbac Laboratories Inc.
- Romer Labs Inc.
- SGS S.A.
- TÜV SÜD
Key Questions Addressed in the Report:
- What was be the size, in terms of value ($million) of the food safety testing systems & services market in 2017 and what will be the growth rate during the forecast period 2018-2022?
- What is the market size for food safety testing systems & services for different types of target tested including pathogens, residue, toxins, allergens, GMO, and others?
- What was the revenue generation of food safety testing systems & services for different food tested in 2017 and what is their growth prospect?
- What is the market size of different technologies in food testing with their respective growth prospects and the key developments?
- What is the food safety testing systems & services market size for different regions on the basis of various target tested and food tested?
- What are the key trends and opportunities in the market pertaining to countries included in different geographical regions?
- How attractive is the market for different stakeholders present in the industry by analyzing the futuristic scenario of food safety testing?
- What are the major driving forces that tend to increase the demand for food safety testing systems & services during the forecast period?
- What are the major challenges inhibiting the growth of the global food safety testing systems & services market?
- What kind of new strategies is being adopted by the existing market players to expand their market position in the industry?
- What is the competitive strength of the key players in the food safety testing market by analyzing through market share analysis for both the systems manufacturers and service providers?
Request Sample: bisresearch.com/requestsample?id=517&type=download
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: As an Owl on top of the Globe (Our Logo), BIS Research is continuously scanning, analyzing, and predicting emerging technology areas and reporting the same for your business growth. BIS Research is a global technology research and advisory company which focuses on the emerging trends in technology which are likely to disrupt the dynamics of the market. We strive to provide information about such uncharted territories to our clients so as to facilitate their decision making process. BIS Researc ...