Global Tonic Water Market Report is the new offering at ‘The Market Reports’ which covers key company profile, their market share and other key details. Along with this it also provide data segmentation by types, application and by geographical coverage.
- Advertising -
The global Tonic Water market is valued at 530 million US$ in 2018 is expected to reach 980 million US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of 8.0% during 2019-2025.
This report focuses on Tonic Water volume and value at global level, regional level and company level. From a global perspective, this report represents overall Tonic Water market size by analyzing historical data and future prospect.
Regionally, this report focuses on several key regions: North America, Europe, China and Japan.
- Advertising -
Key companies profiled on his report are Fever Tree, Dr Pepper Snapple, Whole Foods, Sodastream, Watson Group, Fentimans, Nestlé, Seagram's, White Rock, Hansen's, Stirrings, East Imperial, Thomas Henry, Shasta Tonic Water, Bradleys Tonic, Q Drinks, 1724 Tonic Water, El Guapo, Tom's Handcrafted, Jack Rudy Cocktail, Johnstonic, Haber's Tonic Syrup, Bermondsey Tonic Water and more in the terms of Product Introduction, Application, Specification, companies Production, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin (2014-2019),.
Access more details about this report at: www.themarketreports.com/report/…rch-report
Tonic water (Indian tonic water) is a carbonated soft drink in which quinine is dissolved. Originally used as a prophylactic against malaria, tonic water usually now has significantly lower quinine content and is consumed for its distinctive bitter flavor.
It is often used in mixed drinks, particularly in gin and tonic.
The global average price of Tonic Water is in the increasing trend, from 547 USD/MT in 2011 to 606 USD/MT in 2015. With the situation of global economy, prices will be in increasing trend in the following five years.
The classification of Tonic Water includes Regular Tonic Water, Diet Tonic Water, Slimline Tonic Water. The proportion of Regular Tonic Water in 2015 is about 74.2%, they are the most popular Tonic Water.
The proportion of Diet Tonic Water in 2015 is about 17.6%.
Tonic Water is widely sold by Supermarket, Online Retailers, and Other. The most proportion of Tonic Water is sold by Supermarket, and the market share in 2015 is about 75.5%.
Europe region is the largest supplier of Tonic Water, with a production market share nearly 33% in 2015. North America is the second largest supplier of Tonic Water, enjoying production market share about 30% in 2015.
North America is the largest consumption place, with a consumption market share nearly 32% in 2015. Following North America, Europe is the second largest consumption place with the consumption market share of 38.4%.
Access this premium research report at: www.themarketreports.com/report/1408971
- • To analyze and research the global capacity, production, revenue, consumption, status and forecast.
- • To present the key manufacturers, capacity, production, revenue, market share, and recent development.
- • To focus on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape,
- • To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- • To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- • To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- • To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- • To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market.
- • To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- • To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Inquire for more details about this report at: www.themarketreports.com/report/…ry/1408971
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: The Market Reports aims to provide the best industry and market reports to a seeker. We are looking forward to a place where we are the one stop destination for all the report seekers irrespective of any country, category, domain, etc. We are always open on call and email (24*7) to your queries and very clean with the business methodology. Since we are dealing with so many Publishers, we can actually give you what suits best in accordance to your requirements.