The global baby drinks market was valued at $20,936 million in 2016, and is expected to garner $41,616 million by 2023, registering a CAGR of 10.4% from 2017 to 2023. The baby drinks market comprises various products, including infant formula, baby juice, and baby electrolyte, which are designed for infants and toddlers. Infant formula is a globally acceptable alternative to breastfeeding due to their high nutrient content. Enspire infant formula and toddler milk and Similac infant formula and toddler milk are some of the significant infant formulas available for healthy and full-term infants. Baby juices include all natural fruit juices, which are specifically prepared for babies up to 3 years of age. Gerber’s ready-to-drink pear juice, apple carrot blend, and mix fruit juice are some of the major baby juice products. In addition to breastmilk and infant formula, physicians recommend the use of baby electrolytes to replenish the water and salt content in the body. Pedialyte, Infalyte, and ReVital are some of the common brands of baby electrolytes.
For More Info, Get Sample : bit.ly/2zkxS4K
Increased participation of women in the labor force has led to higher consumption of ready-to-eat baby food products. Infant formula, nutritious juices, and electrolytes are ideal alternatives for feeding babies as per convenience.
Rapid urbanization and growth of the middle class have led to the changes in the lifestyle of people. The change in consumer perception towards high nutritional foods is one of the key drivers of the market.
The infant formula segment accounts for almost 95% share of the baby drinks market. In the present scenario, consumers have become more health conscious and prefer minimally-processed foods and natural drinks.
However, concerns related to food safety and decline in global birth rate are expected to hamper the market growth.
The global baby drinks market is segmented based on product, application, distribution channel, and geography. Based on product, it is divided into infant formula, baby juice, and baby electrolyte.
The market is segmented based on age groups, which include <6 months, 6 months to 12 months, 12 months to 36 months, and >36 months. Based on distribution channel, it is categorized into hypermarkets, supermarkets, pharmacy/medical stores, specialty stores, hard discounter stores, and others.
The market is analyzed based on geography into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The major players profiled in this study include:
- Nestle S.A.
- Heinz and Hain Celestial Group
- Abbott Laboratories
- Mead Johnson Nutrition Company, LLC.
- Beingmate Group Co. Ltd.
- HiPP GmbH & Co
- Campbell Soup Company
- Arla Foods
- D. Signstore
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The report provides an in-depth analysis of the current trends, drivers, and dynamics of the global baby drinks market to elucidate the prevailing opportunities and potential investment pockets.
- It offers qualitative trends and quantitative analysis for the period of 2016–2023 to assist stakeholders to understand the market scenario.
- In-depth analysis of the key segments demonstrates the trending products across various geographies.
- Competitive intelligence of the industry highlights the business practices followed by key players across geographies and the prevailing market opportunities.
- The key players in the market have been profiled along with their strategies and developments to understand the competitive outlook of the industry.
Enquiry About Report : bit.ly/2lyH8wa
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
- Infant Formula
- Infant Milk
- Specialty Baby Milk
- Growing-up Milk
- Baby Juice
- Baby Electrolyte
- <6 Months
- 6 Months to 12 Months
- 12 Months to 36 Months
- >36 months
Also Request For Report: bit.ly/2zSQeGm
By Distribution Channel
- Pharmacy/Medical Stores
- Specialty Stores
- Hard Discounter Stores
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of LAMEA
- Dano Food
- Dana Dairy Group Ltd.
- Freed Foods, Inc.
- Holle baby food GmbH
- Nature's One, Inc
- Organix Brands Limited
- NANNYcare Ltd.
- Progress OAO
- Friesland Campina
Table OF Contents
- CHAPTER 1. INTRODUCTION
- CHAPTER 2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- CHAPTER 3. MARKET OVERVIEW
- CHAPTER 4. GLOBAL BABY DRINKS MARKET, BY PRODUCT
- CHAPTER 5. GLOBAL BABY DRINKS MARKET, BY APPLICATION
- CHAPTER 6. GLOBAL BABY DRINKS MARKET, BY DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL
- CHAPTER 7. GLOBAL BABY DRINKS MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHY
- CHAPTER 8. COMPANY PROFILES
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities. In order to survive the fierce competition and locate different avenues, one must be privy to high end and quality market information. So, we try and provide you with latest market information by getting high market research reports fro ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!