Global smart water management market to grow at a CAGR of 19% during the period 2016-2020.
Water is a vital and a critical resource for a city. The resource needs to be managed and conserved efficiently for future use and address daily needs of water, especially in times of low precipitation and drought conditions.
Many a times, heavy rainfalls bring flooding that damages homes, city infrastructure, and spreads water-borne diseases. These climatic conditions cannot be controlled through human intervention, but preparation can be done to face these situations.
- Advertising -
Covered in this report
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global smart water management market for 2016-2020. To calculate the market size, the report considers the revenue generated from hardware, solutions, and services.
The market is divided into the following segments based on geography:
• Growing use of automated meter reading technology
• For a full, detailed list, view our report
Key questions answered in this report
• What will the market size be in 2020 and what will the growth rate be?
• What are the key market trends?
• What is driving this market?
• What are the challenges to market growth?
• Who are the key vendors in this market space?
• What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
• What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Table Of Contents:
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
• Market overview
• Top-vendor offerings
PART 03: Market research methodology
• Research methodology
• Economic indicators
PART 04: Introduction
• Key market highlights
PART 05: Market landscape
• Market overview
• Market size and forecast
• Five forces analysis
PART 06: Market segmentation by products
• Segmentation of smart water technology by products
PART 07: Geographical segmentation
• Geographical segmentation of global smart water management market
Enquire About Report At: www.researchbeam.com/global-smart-water-management-2016-2020-market/enquire-about-report
For more information: