Mobile virtualization is used to isolate two environments, which ensures data protection and confidentiality. Learn details of the Size, Trend, Share, Opportunity Analysis & Forecast, 2014-2025
- Advertising -
Mobile virtualization is a technique for mobile device management, where two virtual platforms are embedded and run on a single device. It is basically used for mobile phones or connected wireless devices.
Further, technologies such as hypervisor are used to create secure parting between the featured hardware and the adjoining software.
- Increase in need to isolate the personal and work data has generated the demand for mobile virtualization in numerous industry verticals.
- Mobile or other connected devices offer a low-cost platform for virtualization. Therefore, booming mobile industry and rise in adoption of mobiles among end-users have.
- Mobile virtualization assures data confidentiality and security, making it reliable platform for organizations.
Restraints: (virtual machine for android market)
- Requirement of high-speed internet connectivity
- Lack of awareness about the technology and its advantages
The key industry leaders in the global mobile virtualization market include International Business Machine Corporation, VMWare, Inc., AT&T, Inc., Oracle Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Blackberry Limited, Citrix Systems, Inc., Cellrox Pvt.
- Advertising -
Market Landscape by Technology
- Mobile Device Management (smartphone virtualization market)
- Application Container (virtualization software for android market)
Market Landscape by Organizational Size
- Small (mobile platform virtualization ppt market)
Based on technology, the mobile virtualization market is segmented into mobile device management, hypervisor, and application container. According to organizational size, the market is categorized into small, medium, and large.
By industry vertical, it is classified into IT & telecommunication, manufacturing, healthcare, government, BFSI, media & entertainment, energy & utility, and others. The market is further analyzed across four geographic regions including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Key Point from Table of Content
8. Company profiles
8.1. International Business Machine Corporation
8.1.2. Financials and business segments
8.1.3. Recent developments
8.2. VMWare, Inc.
8.2.2. Financials and business segments
8.2.3. Recent developments
8.3. AT&T, Inc.
8.3.1. Overview (vmware android market)
8.3.2. Financials and business segments
8.3.3. Recent developments
8.4. Oracle Corporation
8.4.2. Financials and business segments
8.4.3. Recent developments
8.5. Microsoft Corporation
Market Landscape by Industry Vertical
- IT & Telecommunication
- BFSI (virtual android market)
- Media & Entertainment
- Energy & Utility
Market Landscape by Geography
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Progressive Markets is the answer to every possible business query. It is a market research and business consulting firm, headquartered in U.S. that aims to deliver conversant executive support to foster overall growth of an organization in its domain. With more than 442 syndicate and customized research reports for 11 industry verticals at hand, the plausible resolutions to your business concerns are just one-query away. The company offers client-centric customizations on research reports ...
For more information: