Corrosion leads to spontaneous reaction between a material and its environment, which results in the deterioration of mechanical properties of the material.Learn details of the Size, Trend, Share, Opportunity Analysis, and Forecast, 2014-2025
- Advertising -
Anticorrosion coating prevents materials, such as composite, alloys, metals, polymers, and ceramics against deterioration due to oxidation, moisture, salt spray, industrial chemicals, or exposure to a variety of environmental conditions. The coating improves the lifespan and performance of materials and results in more efficient metal compounds, efficient industrial operations, cost reduction, preservation of scarce material resources, and reduction in pollutant emissions.
Other desirable characteristics of anticorrosion coatings, include light weight, abrasion resistance, and gloss retention. The mechanism of anticorrosion coating involves barrier creation between the substrate material and the environment, inhibition of corrosion processes, and behavior of coating as a sacrificial material.
- Advertising -
Market By Technology (corrosion protective coatings market)
- Solventborne Anticorrosion Coating
- Waterborne Anticorrosion Coating
- Powder Anticorrosion Coating
Drivers: (anti corrosion materials market)
Performance benefits and advantages offered by anticorrosion coatings are expected to increase the demand for anticorrosion coatings.
- Increase in investment across various end-user industries, majorly across the emerging economies, such as India, China, and Brazil is expected to drive the market for anticorrosion coating.
- Increase in awareness regarding eco-friendly products is expected to increase the demand for the anticorrosion coating market.
- Stringent rules and regulations from governing agencies have hampered the growth of the anticorrosion coatings market.
- Limitations of epoxy anticorrosion coating have led to a decrease in the consumption of anticorrosion coatings in the end-user industry.
The top players in the global anticorrosion coatings market include 3M Co., AkzoNobel NV, BASF SE, Hempel A/S, KANSAI PAINT CO., LTD., NIPPONPAINT Co., Ltd., PPG Industries, Inc., The Sherwin-Williams Company, The Dow Chemical Company, and Wacker Chemie AG.
Request for Customization: www.progressivemarkets.com/request-customization/anticorrosion-coating-market
The energy end-user industry is further divided into power plants, solar energy, and wind turbines. Geographic breakdown and deep analysis of each of the aforesaid segments have resulted into the following regions: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
By Type (anti corrosion spray market)
- Epoxy Anticorrosion Coating
- Polyurethane Anticorrosion Coating
- Acrylic Anticorrosion Coating
- Alkyd Anticorrosion Coating
- Zinc Anticorrosion Coating
- Chlorinated Rubber Anticorrosion Coating
- Others (Silicates, Fluorocarbons, Co-polymers, Graphene, Ceramic, and Glass Flakes)
Key Point from Table of Content
- Company profiles
8.1.2. Financials and business segments
8.1.3. Recent Developments
8.1.5. Financials and business segments
8.1.6. Recent Developments
8.1.8. Financials and business segments
8.1.9. Recent Developments
8.1.11. Financials and business segments
8.1.12. Recent Developments
KANSAI PAINT CO.LTD.
8.1.14. Financials and business segments
8.1.15. Recent Developments
NIPPON PAINT Co., Ltd.
By End-user Industry
- Oil & Gas
- Energy (rust prevention paint market)
- Power Plants
- Solar Energy
- Wind Turbines
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Progressive Markets is the answer to every possible business query. It is a market research and business consulting firm, headquartered in U.S. that aims to deliver conversant executive support to foster overall growth of an organization in its domain. With more than 442 syndicate and customized research reports for 11 industry verticals at hand, the plausible resolutions to your business concerns are just one-query away. The company offers client-centric customizations on research reports ...
For more information: