Among regions, North America is expected to add the highest planned pipeline length globally and also spend the highest capital expenditure over the next four years.
- Agency -.
A total of 11% growth in length is expected in the global oil and gas transmission pipelines industry by 2021.
The US, India and Russia are the major countries to account for most of the capital spending and the planned pipeline length additions. Among companies, Gazprom is expected to be the global leader in terms of the most planned pipeline length additions and capex spending on the planned projects.
- Agency -.
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-requ…tlook-for-oil-and
- Up to date major, trunk oil and gas pipelines length data by major regions globally, outlook of the planned pipeline length additions up to 2021
- Annual breakdown of capital expenditure spending on planned (new build) pipelines by major regions in the world for the period 2017 to 2021
- Planned pipeline length additions and capital expenditure spending by key countries and companies globally
- Planned capital expenditure spending on planned (new build) pipelines by major regions globally (by key countries and companies)
- Details of major planned pipelines globally by commodity (crude oil, natural gas, NGL and petroleum product pipelines) up to 2021.
Reasons to access
- Obtain the most up to date information available on planned major, trunk oil and gas pipelines globally
- Assess your competitor’s planned pipelines, proposed lengths and capital expenditure
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the global pipeline industry
- Keep abreast of key planned pipelines across the world
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong planned pipeline data
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about planned pipelines in the world
Table of Content: Key Points
- Table of Contents 1
1.1. List of Tables 2
1.2. List of Figures 3
- Global Oil and Gas Pipeline Industry 5
2.1. Key Highlights 5
2.2. Major Oil and Gas Pipeline Announcements 6
2.3. Major Canceled Pipelines 7
2.4. Major Stalled Pipelines 8
2.5. Global Top 15 Planned (New Build) Natural Gas Pipelines 24
2.6. Global Top 15 Planned (New Build) NGL Pipelines 26
2.7. Global Top 15 Planned (New Build) Crude Oil Pipelines 28
2.8. Global Top 15 Planned (New Build) Petroleum Product Pipelines 30
2.9. Global Stalled Pipelines 32
2.10. Global Cancelled Pipelines 35
- Appendix 38
3.1. Abbreviations 38
3.2. Methodology 38
3.2.1. Coverage 38
3.2.2. Secondary Research 38
3.3. Contact Us 39
3.4. Disclaimer 39
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information: