Germany Wealth Report 2017
This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and ultra-HNWIs in Germany. It also includes an evaluation of the local www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/560…ealth-report-2016 management market.
This report is the result of WealthInsight’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Germany.
- Independent market sizing of the German HNWIs for five wealth bands
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2011 to 2015
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2020
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Geographical breakdown of all foreign assets
- Alternative breakdown of liquid vs investable assets
- Details of the development, challenges and opportunities related to the wealth management and private banking sector in Germany
- The size of German wealth management industry
- Information on private banks
- Detailed wealth management and family office information
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Key points to access
- Germany Wealth Report 2016 is an unparalleled resource, and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the report comprises a wide variety of data, created based on over 125,000 HNWIs from around the world in WealthInsight's database.
- With the wealth reports as the foundation for its research and analysis, WealthInsight is able to obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions it covers.
- The report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and ultra-HNWIs. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocations of HNWIs to 2020, and a comprehensive background of the local economy.
- The report provides a thorough analysis of the private banking and wealth management sector.
- There were 1,338,051 HNWIs in Germany in 2015, who collectively held US$4.4 trillion in wealth.
- The German HNWI population decreased by 1.4% in 2015, following a 2.7% increase in 2014.
- The German HNWI population is forecast to grow by 14.6%, to reach 1,559,177 in 2020, while HNWI wealth is projected to grow by 35.9% to reach US$6.3 trillion.
Table of Contents
1.1 Details of this Report
2 Executive Summary
3 Germany Key Facts
4 Distribution of Wealth in Germany
4.1 HNWI Volume and Wealth Trends
5 Findings from the WealthInsight HNWI Database
5.1 Trends in HNWI Wealth to 2020
5.1.1 HNWI trend analysis
5.1.2 Wealth band trends
5.1.3 Demographic breakdown of HNWIs
5.1.4 HNWIs – job titles
5.1.5 HNWIs – industry breakdown
5.1.6 HNWIs – industry performance
5.1.7 HNWIs – breakdown by city
5.1.8 HNWIs – city performance
5.1.9 HNWIs – city population densities
5.1.10 HNWIs – city forecasts
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!