Learn details of the Survey, Trends and Forecast 2022
- Advertising -
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Machine Vision market is estimated at $8.81 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $14.72 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 8.9% from 2015 to 2022. Some of the key factors influencing the market are regulatory mandates to assure quality at every stage of production, technological advancements such as integration with robotic controllers and increasing demand for application specific systems.
However, educating users on rapidly changing vision technology and changing customer requirements for application specific solutions are some major factors hindering the market growth.
Amongst Products, PC-based systems segment acquired the largest market share during the forecast period.
- Advertising -
Moreover, Asia Pacific commanded the largest share and is likely to provide huge growth opportunities for the market as it is considered as the manufacturing hub of the world. In addition, increasing automation in China and Japan can also be attributed for the growth of the market in this region.
Some of the key players in the market include Texas Instruments, Inc, Omron Corporation, Teledyne Technologies, Inc., National Instruments Corporation, Sony Corporation, Keyence Corporation, Basler AG, Intel Corporation, Jai A/S, ISRA Vision AG, IDS Imaging Development Systems GMBH [DE], Cognex Corporation, Baumer Optronic GmbH, Allied Vision Technologies GmbH, Microscan Systems, INC., MVTEC Software GMBH, Adept Technology, Inc. and Perceptron, Inc.
Smart Camera-Based Vision System
PC-Based Machine Vision System
Deep Learning Software
Security and Surveillance
Intelligent Transportation Systems
Postal and Logistics
Electronics and Semiconductor
Food & Packaging
Solar Panel Manufacturing
Wood and Paper
Rubber and Plastic
Food and Packaging
Other Industrial verticals
Positioning and Guidance
Quality Assurance & Inspection
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of the World
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...
For more information: