MediPoint: Elbow Replacement - 2017
Total elbow arthroplasty (TEA) is one of the five procedures that make up the extremity joint market; the others are shoulder, wrist, digit, and ankle. As the general population ages, the number of arthritis cases and elbow fractures increase, contributing largely to the number of elbow replacements performed.
Although arthritis in small joints occurs far less frequently than at the hip or knee joint, the physical impairments for patients with extremity arthritis are equivalent to those of other forms of arthritis.
This report focuses on the market outlook for elbow replacement devices in Asia-Pacific (APAC: Australia, China, India, Japan, New Zealand, South Korea, and Taiwan). The analysis identifies the key unmet needs in the elbow replacement market, discusses the major drivers and barriers of adoption, and provides an in-depth understanding of physicians’ perceptions and the future outlook for this market by segment and geography.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future elbow replacement market outlook in the developed and emerging markets? What trends are affecting the APAC market?
- Which are the key, high growth markets that elbow replacement manufacturers should expand into?
- What are the unmet needs with the current generation of elbow replacement devices? How will emerging technologies fulfill these unmet needs?
- What are the challenges and complications that have hindered widespread adoption?
- With developing the next-generation of devices, what aspects of the technology are device manufacturers focused on optimizing? How will new entrants impact the elbow replacement market?
- Overview of recent key industry events and analysis of their market impact.
- Annualized total market revenue, procedure trends, and market outlooks by segment and by region through 2023.
- Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, identification of unmet needs, reimbursement considerations, evaluating market access in each region covered in the report, and implications of the emerging technologies in the market.
- Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global elbow replacement market. Insightful review of industry drivers, barriers, and challenges.
Key points to access
The report will enable you to –
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of marketed products and technologies.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the video laparoscopes market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the video laparoscopes market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track device sales in country-specific video laparoscopes market from 2014-2023.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Table of Contents
1 About the Authors 2
1.1 Analysts 2
1.1.1 Tobe Madu, MSc, Analyst, Medical Devices 2
1.2 Global Head of Medical Devices 2
1.2.1 Tyler Fletcher, Global Head of Medical Devices 2
2 Table of Contents 3
2.1 List of Tables 5
2.2 List of Figures 5
3 Executive Summary 6
3.1 Key Metrics 6
3.2 Market Dynamics 7
3.3 Key Players 7
3.4 Future Outlook 8
3.5 What Do Physicians think? 8
4 Introduction 10
4.1 Catalyst 10
4.2 Related Reports 11
4.3 Upcoming Related Reports 11
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!