The industrial access control market is expected to reach $1,317.9 million by 2023, at a CAGR of 8.33% between 2017 and 2023.
- Advertising -
“Industrial access control market to grow at a CAGR of 8.33% between 2017 and 2023”
The major reasons for the growth of the industrial access control market is the high adoption of access control solutions due to growing security concerns, technological advancements and deployment of wireless technology in security systems, and adoption of Internet of Things (IoT) based security systems. Lack of awareness for advanced security solutions in industrial applications is a major restraining factor for the growth of the industrial access control market.
Browse 61 market data tables and 43 figures spread through 148 pages and in-depth TOC on "Industrial Access Control Market - Global Forecast to 2023"
The key players in the industrial access control market profiled in this report are:
- ASSA ABLOY AB (Sweden)
- Johnson Controls International PLC (Ireland)
- dorma+kaba Holding AG (Switzerland)
- Allegion plc (Ireland)
- Honeywell Security Group (US)
- NEC Corporation (Japan)
- Bosch Security Systems Inc. (Germany)
- Identiv, Inc. (US)
- Siemens Building Technologies (Switzerland)
- 3M Company (US)
Make an Inquiry on “Industrial Access Control Market by Component (Hardware (Card-Based Readers, Biometrics Readers, Electronic Locks, and Controller/Server), and Software), Service (Installation, Maintenance, and ACaaS), Application, and Geography - Global Forecast to 2023” research report at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ing?rname=1068879 .
- Advertising -
This research study is obliging for following audience:
- Raw material and manufacturing equipment suppliers
- Cards and readers manufacturers
- Lock manufacturers
- Entrance systems manufacturers
- Security equipment manufacturers
- Biometric devices manufacturers
- Access control panels manufacturers
- Original equipment manufacturers (OEMs)
- Original design manufacturers (ODMs)
- Integrated device manufacturers (IDMs)
- ODM and OEM technology solution providers
- Assembly, testing, and packaging vendors
- Solution providers
- Intellectual property (IP) core and licensing providers
- Technology standards organizations, forums, alliances, and associations
- Technology investors
- Governments, financial institutions, and regulatory bodies
- Research institutes and organizations
- Suppliers and distributors
Get sample report at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ple?rname=1068879 .
“Utilities application drives the industrial access control market; it held the largest market share in 2016”
Utilities application is the largest application driving the growth of industrial access control market for security purposes. Protecting the infrastructure and assets from threats such as accidents, vandalism, theft, sabotage, and terrorism is the major concern for utilities application.
These security issues increase the demand for access control systems and solutions for this application. These factors are expected to propel the growth of the industrial access control market for utilities application.
Ask for Report at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…unt?rname=1068879 .
“Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest-growing market”
This report covers the industrial access control market in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW). The industrial access control market in APAC is expected to grow at the highest CAGR between 2017 and 2023.
The huge population base, increasing investments for digitalization, a large number of research and development (R&D) activities, and increasing focus on industrial applications are some of the important factors that have contributed to the growth of the industrial access control market in this region.
Breakdown of profile of primary participants:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 = 35%, Tier 2 = 30%, and Tier 3 = 35%
- By Designation: C-Level Executives= 40%, Directors = 35%, and Others = 25%
- By Region: North America =25%, Europe = 35%, APAC = 35%, and RoW= 5%
Research Coverage: The report provides a clear analysis of industrial access control and its usages across different applications, components, services, and regions. This report aims to estimate the market size and future growth potential of this market across the above segments.
The report also includes an in-depth competitive analysis of the key players in this market, along with their company profiles, product offerings, recent developments, and key market strategies.
Reasons to Access the Report:
- This report includes market statistics pertaining to components, along with its respective market volumes.
- Major drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities for the growth of the industrial access control market have been offered in this report.
- Illustrative segmentation, analysis, and forecast by component, service, application, and geography have been conducted to provide an overall view of the industrial access control market.
- This report will help stakeholders better understand their competitors and gain insights on ways to improve their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes the competitor ecosystem, product developments, and mergers and acquisitions.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.
For more information: