Motion control is an industrial process which is also defined as servo control or robotics, used in the movement of specific load from one place to another in the controlled fashion. This process is equipped with various hardware equipment’s such as motors, sensors, drives, control units and a software.
- Restart your WhaTech membership at anytime. -
Growing industrialization and high adoption of automation in the industrial process is driving the market of motion control whereas the high deployment cost and lack of availability of professionals are some of the major restraints of the market. The global market of motion control is expected to grow at CAGR of ~6% during the forecast year and expected to reach at market size of US ~$22 billion by the end of forecast period.
- Restart your WhaTech membership at anytime. -
Get a sample copy of this report at www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1929 .
Study Objectives of Motion Control Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Motion Control
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To analyze the Motion Control market based porter’s five force analysis.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by technology, components, application, industry and sub-segments
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Motion Control Market
- Automation Service Providers
- Motion Control Distributors
- Technology Provides
- Sensor Manufacturers
- Connectivity Providers
- ABB Group (Switzerland)
- Rockwell Automation, Inc., (U.S.)
- Parker Hannifin Corporation (U.S.)
- Siemens AG (Germany)
- STMicroelectronics N.V. (Switzerland)
- Motion Control Corporation (U.S.)
- Schneider Electric (France)
- Trio Motion (U.S.)
- Emerson Electric (U.S.)
- AMETEK, Inc. (U.S.)
- Aerotech Inc. (U.S.)
Complete Report Available at www.marketresearchfuture.com/repor…n-control-market .
The Global Motion Control Market has been segmented on the basis of technology, components, application and industry. By Technology, market includes- Pneumatic, Hydraulic, and Electromechanical Actuation.
By Components, the market has been derived as- Controller, Drives, Motors, and Software among others. Application of motion control includes- Inspection, Material handling, Packaging among others whereas the industry includes- Manufacturing, Healthcare, Automotive, Aerospace & Defense, Oil & Gas, and Robotics among others.
Asia-Pacific is dominating the market of Motion Control due to the strong presence of manufacturing companies in China, Japan and South Korea. Growing economy of Asian countries are also playing major role in the development of motion control market.
Europe stands as second biggest followed by North America. North America motion control market is majorly driven by the factors such as high consumption of electronic equipment and rich presence of healthcare industry.
Request for report at www.marketresearchfuture.com/check-discount/1929 .
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1 MARKET INTRODUCTION
1.2 SCOPE OF STUDY
1.2.1 RESEARCH OBJECTIVE
1.3 MARKET STRUCTURE:
1.3.1 GLOBAL MOTION CONTROL MARKET: BY TECHNOLOGY
1.3.2 GLOBAL MOTION CONTROL MARKET: BY COMPONENTS
1.3.3 GLOBAL MOTION CONTROL MARKET: BY APPLICATION
1.3.4 GLOBAL MOTION CONTROL MARKET: BY INDUSTRY
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2.1 RESEARCH TYPE
2.2 PRIMARY RESEARCH
2.3 SECONDARY RESEARCH
2.4 FORECAST MODEL
2.4.1 MARKET DATA COLLECTION, ANALYSIS & FORECAST
2.4.2 MARKET SIZE ESTIMATION
2.4.3 MARKET CRACKDOWN & DATA TRIANGULATION
3 GLOBAL MOTION CONTROL MARKET: OVERVIEW
3.1.2 MARKET SEGMENTATION OF MOTION CONTROL MARKET
4 GLOBAL MOTION CONTROL MARKET, COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
4.1 KEY STRATEGIES AND DEVELOPMENTS
4.1.2 PARTNERSHIPS & COLLABORATIONS
4.1.3 PRODUCT LAUNCH
4.1.4 BUSINESS EXPANSION
4.2 PORTER’S FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
4.2.1 THREAT OF NEW ENTRANTS
4.2.2 BARGAINING POWER OF BUYERS
4.2.3 BARGAINING POWER OF SUPPLIERS
4.2.4 THREAT OF SUBSTITUTES
4.2.5 INTENSITY OF COMPETITIVE RIVALRY
5 MARKET OVERVIEW
5.2 MARKET DRIVERS
5.3 MARKET CHALLENGES
5.4 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES
6 GLOBAL MOTION CONTROL MARKET, BY TECHNOLOGY
6.1.1 MARKET STATISTICS
6.4 ELECTROMECHANICAL ACTUATION
7 GLOBAL MOTION CONTROL MARKET, BY COMPONENTS
7.1.1 MARKET STATISTICS
8 GLOBAL MOTION CONTROL MARKET, BY APPLICATION
8.1.1 MARKET STATISTICS
8.3 MATERIAL HANDLING
9 GLOBAL MOTION CONTROL MARKET, BY INDUSTRY
9.1.1 MARKET STATISTICS
9.5 AEROSPACE & DEFENSE
9.6 OIL & GAS
10 GLOBAL MOTION CONTROL MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHY
10.1.1 MARKET STATISTICS
10.2 NORTH AMERICA
11 COMPANY PROFILES
11.1 ABB GROUP
11.1.1 COMPANY OVERVIEW
11.1.2 PRODUCT/BUSINESS SEGMENT OVERVIEW
11.1.3 FINANCIAL UPDATES
11.1.4 KEY DEVELOPMENTS
11.2 ROCKWELL AUTOMATION, INC.
11.2.1 COMPANY OVERVIEW
11.2.2 PRODUCT/BUSINESS SEGMENT OVERVIEW
11.2.3 FINANCIAL UPDATES
11.2.4 KEY DEVELOPMENTS
11.3 PARKER HANNIFIN CORPORATION
11.3.1 COMPANY OVERVIEW
11.3.2 PRODUCT/BUSINESS SEGMENT OVERVIEW
11.3.3 FINANCIAL UPDATES
11.3.4 KEY DEVELOPMENTS
11.4 SIEMENS AG
11.4.1 COMPANY OVERVIEW
11.4.2 PRODUCT/BUSINESS SEGMENT OVERVIEW
11.4.3 FINANCIAL UPDATES
11.4.4 KEY DEVELOPMENTS
11.5 MOTION CONTROL CORPORATION
11.5.1 COMPANY OVERVIEW
11.5.2 PRODUCT/BUSINESS SEGMENT OVERVIEW
11.5.3 FINANCIAL UPDATES
11.5.4 KEY DEVELOPMENTS
11.6 SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC
11.6.1 COMPANY OVERVIEW
11.6.2 PRODUCT/BUSINESS SEGMENT OVERVIEW
11.6.3 FINANCIAL UPDATES
11.6.4 KEY DEVELOPMENTS
11.7 TRIO MOTION
11.7.1 COMPANY OVERVIEW
11.7.2 PRODUCT/BUSINESS SEGMENT OVERVIEW
11.7.3 FINANCIAL UPDATES
11.7.4 KEY DEVELOPMENTS
11.8 EMERSON ELECTRIC
11.8.1 COMPANY OVERVIEW
11.8.2 PRODUCT/BUSINESS SEGMENT OVERVIEW
11.8.3 FINANCIAL UPDATES
11.8.4 KEY DEVELOPMENTS
11.9 AMETEK, INC.
11.9.1 COMPANY OVERVIEW
11.9.2 PRODUCT/BUSINESS SEGMENT OVERVIEW
11.9.3 FINANCIAL UPDATES
11.9.4 KEY DEVELOPMENTS
11.10 AEROTECH INC.
11.10.1 COMPANY OVERVIEW
11.10.2 PRODUCT/BUSINESS SEGMENT OVERVIEW
11.10.3 FINANCIAL UPDATES
11.10.4 KEY DEVELOPMENTS
11.11 SENSITECH INC.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!