the Global Intraocular Lens market is accounted for $3.74 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach $5.49 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 6.6% during the forecast period 2016 to 2022. Prevailing incidences of cataract surgeries across the globe had created predominant market for Intraocular lens.
- Advertising -
Growing geriatric population subjected to ocular cataract conditions and rising Government initiatives to eradicate the blindness across the population had driven the market scenario. In contradiction to that unfavorable reimbursement conditions are hindering the market.
- Advertising -
Monofocal IOLS in the lens type segment is estimated to dominate the market on account of less cost and high public acceptance. However, the premium intraocular lens market is estimated to grow at highest CAGR owing to its specification to reduce patient need for glasses.
Eye Research Institutes segment is estimated to dominate the market, providing huge usage of lens in these institutes. North American market is expected to dominate the market due to vast number of aged population and availability of reimbursement scenarios.
Some of the key players of the Intraocular Lens market include Abbott Medical Optics, Inc., Alcon, Inc., Bausch & Lomb Incorporated, Calhoun Vision, Inc., Carl Zeiss Meditec AG, Eyekon Medical, Inc., Hoya Corporation, HumanOptics AG, Johnson & Johnson, Lenstec, Inc., PhysIOL, Rayner Intraocular Lenses Limited, STAAR Surgical Company and Valeant.
Ambulatory Surgical Centers (ASCs)
Eye Research Institutes
Accommodating intraocular lenses
Multifocal intraocular lenses
Toric intraocular lenses
Rest of Europe
Rest of APAC
Rest of the World
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...
For more information: