Learn details of the Survey, Outlook and Forecast by 2022
- Advertising -
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Patient Warming Devices market is accounted for $1.98 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach $2.85 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 6.3% during the forecast period 2016 to 2022. Hypothermia is the prevailing cause of death in extreme wounded scenario.
The increasing number of surgical procedures, growing geriatric population and rising prevalence of cardiovascular and oncology conditions are the factors driving market. In addition to that technological advancement and increasing awareness are creating opportunities in the market.
- Advertising -
Browse the report: www.orbisresearch.com/reports/inde…outlook-2016-2022
Perioperative care in the application segment is expected to dominate the market owing to the rising incidence of severe illness and disorders that are leading to the requirement of surgical intervention. Hospitals in End-User segment is expected to mark its presence in market due to growing consequences of extreme wound conditions across the patients in the present market scenario.
North American market is estimated to dominate the market due to high presence of healthcare facilities. In addition to that, Asia Pacific is expected to grow at highest CAGR due to growing awareness among the people across the region.
Some of the key players of the Patient Warming Devices market include 3M Health Care, C. R. Bard, Inc., Cincinnati Sub Zero, Covidien PLC, GE Healthcare, Inspiration Healthcare Group plc, Medtronic plc, Philips Healthcare, Smiths Medical, Stryker Corporation and ZOLL Medical Corporation.
New Born Care
Product Types covered:
Intravascular Warming Systems
Patient Warming Accessories
Surface Warming Systems
Rest of Europe
Rest of APAC
Rest of the World
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...
For more information: