HetNet Ecosystem (Small Cells, Carrier Wi-Fi, C-RAN & DAS) Market 2017 Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies & 2030 Forecasts report covers 1,000 pages in total and is so far the most comprehensive report covering the small cell (femtocell, picocell, microcell, metrocell), carrier Wi-Fi, C-RAN (Centralized Radio Access Network) and DAS (Distributed Antenna System) markets. Learn details of the Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies & Forecasts
- Agency -.
The “HetNet Ecosystem (Small Cells, Car…s & Forecasts” report presents an in-depth assessment of the HetNet ecosystem including enabling technologies, key trends, market drivers, challenges, standardization, regulatory landscape, deployment models, use cases, vertical markets, service provider case studies, opportunities, future roadmap, value chain, ecosystem player profiles and strategies. The report also presents forecasts for HetNet infrastructure investments from 2017 till 2030.
The forecasts cover 6 individual submarkets and 6 regions.
The global investments on small cells, carrier Wi-Fi, C-RAN and DAS will reach more than $15 Billion by the end of 2017, as mobile operators remain committed to tackle the continued growth of mobile data traffic and evolving coverage requirements.
- Agency -.
In conjunction with 5G and LTE Advanced network rollouts, these advancements will fuel the market to grow at a CAGR of over 18% between 2017 and 2020.
The report covers the following topics:
- HetNet ecosystem
- Market drivers and barriers
- Enabling technologies and key architectural components for small cells, carrier Wi-Fi, C-RAN and DAS
- Integration, offloading and SON (Self-Organizing Network) technologies
- Key trends including RAN disaggregation; small cell virtualization; unlicensed and shared spectrum usage; and neutral hosting
- Complementary technologies and concepts including millimeter wave radio access; MEC (Mobile Edge Computing); FWA (Fixed Wireless Access); control and user plane separation; and network slicing
- Small cell backhaul and C-RAN fronthaul technologies
- HetNet use cases and deployment models including SCaaS (Small Cells-as-a-Service)
- Enterprise RAN; rural small cells; and tactical small cells for military and public safety applications
- Over 30 case studies of service provider HetNet deployments
- Regulatory landscape and standardization
- Industry roadmap and value chain
- Profiles and strategies of over 500 leading ecosystem players
- Strategic recommendations for HetNet infrastructure vendors and mobile operators
- Market analysis and forecasts from 2017 till 2030
Report at www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/1067400.
List of Companies Mentioned: 3GPP (3rd Generation Partnership Project), 3GPP2 (3rd Generation Partnership Project 2), 3Roam, 4ipnet, 4RF, 6Harmonics, 6WIND, AAS (Amphenol Antenna Solutions), ABB, Accedian Networks, Accelink Technologies Corporation, Accelleran, Accuris Networks, Accuver, Ace Technologies Corporation, AceAxis, ACOME, Actelis Networks, Actiontec Electronics, Actus Networks, Adax, ADB, ADI (Analog Devices Inc.), ADLINK Technology, ADRF (Advanced RF Technologies), ADTRAN and more..
The report has the following key findings:
- At present, the HetNet market is facing a paradigm shift with multiple advancements ranging from small cell virtualization and neutral hosting to the adoption of unlicensed and shared spectrum.
- By virtualizing small cells, mobile operators can immediately evaluate the benefits of RAN virtualization with no major impact on their larger macrocell RAN footprint. SNS research estimates that global spending on virtualized small cells will surpass $1 Billion annually by 2020.
- Unlicensed and shared spectrum small cells are also beginning to gain traction, with shipment revenues potentially reaching $240 Million by the end of 2020.
- The vendor arena is continuing to consolidate with several prominent M&A deals such as CCI's (Communication Components, Inc.) acquisition of BLiNQ Networks and Mavenir's merger with Ranzure Networks.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: ReportsnReports.com provides market research reports to industries, individuals and organizations with an objective of helping them in their decision-making process. Our library of 400,000+ industry & country research reports covers 5000+ micro markets.
For more information: