the Global Interventional Radiology market is accounted for $14.80 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach $21.67 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 6.6% during the forecast period 2016 to 2022. The population across the globe is suffering from chronic disease and obesity due to loss of physical activity and unhealthy habits, which are arising market for Interventional Radiology.
- Advertising -
Moreover, the development of new techniques in market such as Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT) and Fractional Flow Reserve (FFR) are driving the market of Interventional Radiology. Whereas, the limited or no reimbursement facilities for the interventional radiology is limiting the development of market.
- Advertising -
Browse the report: www.orbisresearch.com/reports/inde…outlook-2016-2022
Angiography is estimated to dominate the procedure segment, attributing to the high prevalence of cardiovascular disease and growing demand for the minimally invasive surgeries. Magnetic Resonance Imaging segment in product type is estimated to grab maximum market share, affirmative to the technological advancements and new technological launches in the market.
North American market is calculated to be the highest market grosser; the estimation is purely based on demand for minimally invasive surgeries and fully equipped technological devices.
Some of the key players of the Interventional Radiology market include Agfa-Gevaert N.V., Carestream Health, Esaote S.P.A., Fujifilm Holdings Corporation, GE Healthcare, Hitachi Medical Corporation, Hologic Inc., Koninklijke Philips N.V., Medtronic plc., Philips Healthcare, Samsung Medison, Shimadzu Corporation, Siemens Healthineers, Teleflex Incorporated and Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation.
Ambulatory Surgical Centres
Urology & Nephrology
Biopsy and Drainage
Product Types covered:
Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Rest of Europe
Rest of APAC
Rest of the World
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...
For more information: