The semiconductor manufacturing industry, wafer bonding is rapidly launching itself as a persistent technology. To ensure dependability and efficient productivity, wafer-bonding equipment became a necessity for semiconductor manufacturers.
- Advertising -
The bonding equipment implements numerous operations such as surface preparation and cleaning, wafer alignment, wafer bonding, and post-bond metrology. Standardization is highly valued by the integrated device manufacturers and silicon foundries.
- Advertising -
The leading players operating in the semiconductor manufacturing equipment market include Tokyo Electron Limited (Japan), LAM RESEARCH Corporation (US), ASML Holdings N.V. (Netherlands), Applied Materials Inc. (US), KLA-Tencor Corporation (US), Screen Holdings Co., Ltd (Japan), Teradyne Inc. (US), Advantest Corporation (Japan), Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation (Japan), and Plasma-Therm (US).
The objectives of the study of this report
- To define, describe, and forecast the semiconductor manufacturing equipment market on the basis of front-end equipment, back-end equipment, fab facility equipment, dimension, and geography
- To forecast the market size of various segments with regard to 3 main regions:North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges)
- To analyze the value chain and market roadmaps to study the evolution
- To strategically analyze the micromarkets1 with regard to individual growth trends, prospects, and contributions to the total market
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying high-growth segments in the semiconductor manufacturing equipment market
- To strategically profile key players, comprehensively analyze their market share and core competencies2, and detail the competitive landscape of the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions, product launches and developments, business expansions, and research and development (R&D) activities in the semiconductor manufacturing equipment market
This research study involves an extensive use of secondary sources, directories, and databases (such as Hoovers, Bloomberg BusinessWeek, Factiva, and OneSource) to identify and collect information useful for this technical, market-oriented, and commercial study of the grow light market. To find the overall market size, top-down and bottom-up approaches have been used to estimate the sizes of other individual markets by using percentage splits from secondary sources such as Hoovers, Bloomberg BusinessWeek, Factiva, and OneSource as well as with the help of primary research.
The entire procedure includes the study of the annual and financial reports of the top market players and extensive interviews of industry leaders such as CEOs, VPs, directors, and marketing executives for key insights (both qualitative and quantitative) pertaining to the market.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Key Market Insights is a stand-alone organization with a solid history of advancing and exchanging market research reports and logical surveys delivered by our numerous transnational accomplices, which incorporate both huge multinationals and littler, more expert concerns. Our online stage, KMInsights.com, offers an unmatched gathering of market examination reports, organization audits, databooks, articles, periodical distributions, databases, on-line endorser administrations, and a great deal m ...
For more information: