The GPS tracking device market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 12.91% between 2017 and 2023 to reach $2.89 billion by 2023.
- Advertising -
“GPS tracking device market to exhibit significant growth potential between 2017 and 2023”
The key driving factors for the growth of the GPS tracking device market include the increase in sales of commercial vehicles, smaller size, affordable price, and high ROI. Moreover, the advent of cellular technology reduced the service cost, while the decline in GNSS/GPS IC makes inroads in cell phone that provide the scale of economies to GNSS/GPS module supplier.
Complete report on "GPS Tracking Device Market" spread across 142 pages, profiling 12 companies and supported with 63 tables and 44 figures is now available at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/gps-trac…arket-report.html .
The key players in the market include:
- Calamp Corp. (US)
- Orbocomm Inc. (US)
- Sierra Wireless Inc. (Canada)
- Quelink Wireless Solution Co., Ltd. (China)
- Concox Wireless Solution Co., Ltd. (China)
- Ruptela UAB (Lithuania)
- Laird Plc (UK)
- Atrack Technology Inc. (Taiwan)
- Meitrack Group (China)
- Teltonika UAB (Lithuania)
- Trackimo LLC (US)
- Geotab Inc. (Canada)
Report at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/1077283 .
- Advertising -
This research study is obliging for following audience:
- Associations, organizations, forums, and alliances
- Supplier of GPS tracking devices
- GNSS/GPS IC supplier
- GNSS module supplier
- GPS antenna supplier
- Companies involves in fleet management and telematics
- Distributors and traders
- Research organizations and consulting companies
- Semiconductor product designers and fabricators
- Software and service providers
- Technology investors
- Technology solution providers
“Transportation & logistics to hold the largest share of the overall GPS tracking device market”
GPS tracking device is widely used in commercial vehicles such as trucks, trailers, buses, and light commercial vehicles for tracking purposes. According to International Organization of Motor Vehicle Manufacturers (OICA), the global commercial vehicle sales have surged by 3.27% and 4.37% in 2015 and 2016, respectively.
Concern related to safety and security of high-value assets and valuable data generated by these devices engine diagnostics drive the growth of transportation & logistics industry.
“APAC to be the fastest-growing market for GPS tracking device during the forecast period”
APAC is an emerging market for GPS tracking devices. The penetration of GPS tracking devices in this region is low compared to other regions.
Thus, it is an untapped market with a huge potential for growth of GPS tracking device. China has a huge potential market for GPS trackers.
Shanghai, Shenzhen, and Ningbo-Zhoushan are some of the world’s busiest ports.
A large number of cargo and containers are transported from these ports. Thus, GPS trackers for cargo and containers are expected to grow in the said region.
Queclink Wireless Solutions Co., Ltd. (China), Concox Information Technology Co., Ltd.
(China), and Meitrack Group (China) are well-established players from Chinese GPS tracking device market.
In the process of determining and verifying, the market size for several segments and sub segments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews were conducted with key people. In Tier 1 (30%), Tier 2 (35%) and Tier 3 (35%) companies were contacted for primary interviews.
The interviews were conducted with various key people such as C-Level (55%), Director Level (30%) and others (15%) from various key organizations operating in the GPS tracking device market. The primary interviews were conducted worldwide covering regions such as North America (20%), Europe (35%), APAC (35%), and RoW (10%).
Research Coverage: The research report on the global GPS tracking device market covers different segments—type, deployment type, communication technology, industry, and geography. The market has been segmented on the basis of type into standalone tracker, onboard diagnosis (OBD) device, and advance tracker.
On the basis of deployment type, the GPS tracking device market has been classified into commercial vehicle, cargo and container, and others. The report covers qualitative information of two types of communication technology—satellite and cellular communication.
Further, the GPS tracking device market has been segmented on the basis of industries into transportation & logistics, oil & gas, metals & mining, construction, government, and others (hospitality, education, retail, agriculture, and healthcare). The report covers four major geographic regions—North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW).
Key Benefits of Downloading the Report:
- Illustrative segmentation, analysis, and forecast for the market based on type, deployment type, industry, and geography has been conducted to give an overall view of the GPS tracking device market.
- The value chain analysis included in the report to provide an in-depth insight into the GPS tracking device market.
- The major drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges for the GPS tracking device market have been detailed in this report.
- The report includes a detailed competitive landscape along with key players, in-depth analysis, and revenue of key players.
- DIVE matrix provided in the report gives in-depth analysis of various manufacturers in the GPS tracking device market and listed them in dynamic players, innovators, vanguards, and emerging players.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.
For more information: